Family Portrait? (Spoilers)

Damien321

Hi, I'm in Chapter 15 and just got the diamond route done but that isn't important, before I do the Melia n' crew portion I wanna prepare a little bit more, anyone know how to start the whole sidequest for the Family Portrait so I can get the Gardevoirite? It's changed in V13 so I dunno.

You have to talk to this artist in one of the buildings in the judicial district. It’s one of those buildings with an elevator. After, go to the art museum, talk to the owner and the painter. Go back to the artist at the judicial district. Go back to the museum, they’ll say the painting was stolen. You will see the guy u stole it outside and from there you should be able to finish the rest of the quest. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, shiv7500 said:

You have to talk to this artist in one of the buildings in the judicial district. It’s one of those buildings with an elevator. After, go to the art museum, talk to the owner and the painter. Go back to the artist at the judicial district. Go back to the museum, they’ll say the painting was stolen. You will see the guy u stole it outside and from there you should be able to finish the rest of the quest. 

Thanks a bunch.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

To kick start this quest, you'll need to find the character named "Harmony" in the game. She's usually located in Sheridan Village. Chatting with her will set you on the path to obtaining that coveted Gardevoirite.
By the way, I love editing pictures. It's such a creative outlet! If you ever want to showcase your Pokémon adventures in a unique way, you should consider using Picture Framing Sydney to turn your Pokémon captures into stunning wall art. It's a fun way to remember your in-game achievements while adding a personal touch to your space.

Edited by umerali12
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, umerali12 said:

To kickstart this quest, you'll need to find the character named "Harmony" in the game. She's usually located in Sheridan Village. Chatting with her will set you on the path to obtaining that coveted Gardevoirite.

this post is from 2 years ago, my dude

• Haha 1