Can't find Erin

Mop

I'm at Axis High Uni in Chapter 12 w/ Aelita and I think Erin is meant to be there, however, Erin won't appear at all and the tournament lady just keeps saying "I'm really sorry I don't what else to say. Rules are rules" and I tried leaving the area and coming back and that didn't do anything. I now can't progress through the game at all.

On 8/1/2021 at 10:06 PM, Mop said:

I'm at Axis High Uni in Chapter 12 w/ Aelita and I think Erin is meant to be there, however, Erin won't appear at all and the tournament lady just keeps saying "I'm really sorry I don't what else to say. Rules are rules" and I tried leaving the area and coming back and that didn't do anything. I now can't progress through the game at all.

It happens the same to me

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, 3rd thread about the same encounter, something should be done here :D I can't go on either... Guess the hospital should be the next destination, but it says I shouldn't wander off when I want to go there, and the tournament lady is also stucked... 

Hey so I don't know if anyone is still stuck but I got help for it. So basically go to the website and download rejuvenation v13.05 as if you're downloading the game for the 1st time. Make another new folder and start the game up. And don't worry Your progress will still be stored.