End Time, Amy Unlocked

Amethyst

• Administrators
As I mentioned last week, I would need to[b] declare an end time to league battles [/b]after this last week, due largely to the fact that I am starting school and cannot reasonably be expected to stay up till seven in the morning on a routine basis, and also in great part to the fact that it is somewhat unfair of me to ask my leaders the same early-morning allegiance.

That time will need to be at [b]2 AM EST[/b]. I was hoping this could be later, but given some issues that arose last Friday, pushing it further is probably unmanageable... To be clear this means that [b]no battles will start after that time. Any in progress will finish.[/b]

This of course means that, given the traffic lately, [b]some people may not be able to get their turns even if they do stay up every night.[/b] Thinking about this now, perhaps it is good that I am not requiring the challengers to stay up until ungodly hours of the morning anyway, but nevertheless, I can only apologize for those of you who will inevitably be cut off.

Although I cannot offer additional turns in compensation, what [b]I will offer is priority the following night over the users who did get their turns. In other words, if your turn does not come before the cut off, you will be guaranteed the next day to go before anyone who did fight that night, or was not there.
[/b]

The other greatest piece of news that I am stealing in place of Friday's highlights is- with the eventual 6th defeat of Titania,[b] the 16th and Water Gym Leader Amaria is now unlocked and available for battle starting on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
[/b]
Following the pattern I have since this site opened in June, I should require seven people to defeat Amaria [b]before unlocking the final leader[/b]. This, however, is slightly ridiculous. So for my own purposes, I am reducing this to[b] only four people that need to beat her[/b]. Good luck.

Two final notes, those being that due to circumstances outside of my control, [b]there will be no league running this Tuesday the 18th, nor Friday the 28th. [/b]
These may seem like random dates, and in fact they are, and in fact I apologize, but that is simply the way it must be.

XOXO
Gossip... Amethyst... Yeah.

[quote]Good luck.[/quote]
Thats a pretty strong contradiction in my book.

So, Lets get tis straight.
>Reborn League
>Water Gym.
>Rain abuse up the A.
>Good luck?

.....If you don't get me, pay close attention to the words "Reborn League" and "Good Luck" then ask around what the Leaders tend to do. Thus, showing the contradiction.

All sounds really good and logical. Hopefully now Ame won't be forced to drop out of college and peddle Pokemon merchandise on the streets. Oh the horrors!

Water Gym......Reborn League.....Rain Hell......

*Begins eying Tyranitar for his new team*

There's just a little issue I have with the end time. You say the people who don't go due to cutoff will have priority, but what if the person is trapped into a leader that only challenges Mon Wed Fri and the person can't battle the next day?

Also, have fun being trapped after Amaria because Geo, Mash, and I have to make our way back up to the top~ ;3

Oh, and it's funny how the people who have to battle Amaria can't the first day she's available due to Ame's [s]trolling[/s] other plans.

And of course...[b]the streak cannot be broken.[/b]

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='9370' date='Jan 17 2011, 06:20 AM']There's just a little issue I have with the end time. You say the people who don't go due to cutoff will have priority, but what if the person is trapped into a leader that only challenges Mon Wed Fri and the person can't battle the next day?[/quote]
I would assume that they their priority would carry over to when they can battle that leader. Now if they have options about which leader they can fight I don't know if Ame will let them wait to use their priority or force them to battle the first Gym Leader they are able to. If you are only able to battle one Leader though yeah, I think he'll let it carry over. Otherwise you could just keep getting drawn to go too late and not battle for weeks.

• Administrators
[quote]There's just a little issue I have with the end time. You say the people who don't go due to cutoff will have priority, but what if the person is trapped into a leader that only challenges Mon Wed Fri and the person can't battle the next day?[/quote]
>Mon Wed Fri
>Elias
>Titania

QQ

But in all seriousness, I think was kinda necessary, given that the leaders are real people too; if [i][b]we[/b][/i] complain about losing sleep, and we only battle once, I can't imagine how they feel. To answer the question I quoted above, people will probably just be given priority the next day they can battle. [s]Of course, this means an endless string of prioritized people because it's nearly inevitable that, if people go first, others will get pushed back, and then those at the end will just go first next time. Got a solution for that?[/s]

Knight, you still gotta battle Titania; be wary of using Sandstorm... That mole's a steel type~

[quote]Also, have fun being trapped after Amaria because Geo, Mash, and I have to make our way back up to the top~ ;3[/quote]

Bullet, me, Will, Ice... I believe that's four~ ;3

[quote name='Ikaru' post='9377' date='Jan 17 2011, 11:36 AM']Bullet, me, Will, Ice... I believe that's four~ ;3[/quote]
*makes 4 watery graves* I only know one of you who are going to succeed on the first try, I'm not telling who tho * makes 3 instead but put the 4th one on hold.

I think its time to use the league team I wanted to use now that things got intresting, PREPARE YOUR DEM BODIES! Mwhahahaha ( + w+)-b

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000'][b]Riddle:[/b] I'm not insane, just twisted. I'm not twisted, just crazy. I'm not crazy, just sane. I'm sane but pissed. Which 4 Leaders match these descriptions in the Reborn League? [/color]

• Administrators
[quote]Following the pattern I have since this site opened in June, I should require seven people to defeat Amaria before unlocking the final leader. This, however, is slightly ridiculous. So for my own purposes, I am reducing this to only four people that need to beat her. Good luck.[/quote]

Four, yo.