What to do now (XY)

EggtasticTaco

So I beat the game in 2 days and for the past couple days I've just been kinda doing nothing on it besides logging hours. Repeating the elite four is repetitive, I've maxed my Pokemon in super training, I don't even know what pokemon-amie does, and the Battle Maison sucks and I wish the Frontier was back. What do I do now?

Also how do I get Mega Stones, I skipped over Sycamore's speech about upgrading my ring or whatever.

Some mega stones can be found between 8 and 9 pm, you'll see a little purple light flickering wherever they are hidden.

Pokemon Amie increases your relationship with yer pokemon, which can have some awesome effects, like self status recovery, refusing to be knocked out by lethal blows, non-stop crits, and more.

There's a post game event chain involving a certain character from the previous generation's post games. (the Looker).

The three legendary birds seem to be flying around as well, I met Zapdos once, but he fled before the turn even started.

There's also the small goals in the game, like beating some guys fishing streaks, finding certain TMs, quizzes, item hunts, pokemon hunts, etc. Then there's the BIG goal of "catching 'em all".

It would prolly be better on ya if you took the game a bit slower when ya played through it tho, keeps things fun longer, just my opinion tho.

There's another thread with Mega Stone locations if ya don't wanna hunt em down yerself and whatnot.

Some mega stones can be found between 8 and 9 pm, you'll see a little purple light flickering wherever they are hidden.

Pokemon Amie increases your relationship with yer pokemon, which can have some awesome effects, like self status recovery, refusing to be knocked out by lethal blows, non-stop crits, and more.

There's a post game event chain involving a certain character from the previous generation's post games. (the Looker).

The three legendary birds seem to be flying around as well, I met Zapdos once, but he fled before the turn even started.

There's also the small goals in the game, like beating some guys fishing streaks, finding certain TMs, quizzes, item hunts, pokemon hunts, etc. Then there's the BIG goal of "catching 'em all".

It would prolly be better on ya if you took the game a bit slower when ya played through it tho, keeps things fun longer, just my opinion tho.

There's another thread with Mega Stone locations if ya don't wanna hunt em down yerself and whatnot.

Pokemon-Amie sounds amazing and I'm going to do that.

I can't find Looker, but I remember him saying something to me through the holo caster.

I found Moltres twice, he fled both times; I think my friend said he goes to that cave on Azure Bay eventually.

I have almost every TM.

I've already started the Catch-em-All thing. I wish this game had the Habitat List...

Also, I've logged like 65 hours so far. Which Is why I haven't posted on the forums since I joined.

Edited by EggtasticTaco

Also, I've logged like 65 hours so far. Which Is why I haven't posted on the forums since I joined.

H-have you eaten since you started playing?? Dear god...

The Looker is in an apartment in an alley near Magenta Plaza, the one that was previously empty save for the landlord who mentioned finding a renter from another region.

Shiny Hunt.

I have been doing this with Pokeradar

H-have you eaten since you started playing?? Dear god...

The Looker is in an apartment in an alley near Magenta Plaza, the one that was previously empty save for the landlord who mentioned finding a renter from another region.

I can't remember, everything is Pokemon.

Thanks, by the way.

Regarding the three legendary birds; only one of them are availible per game, and it's dependent on your starter; if you chose Chespin you get Articuno, Froakie gets you Moltres and Fennekin gets you Zapdos. You have to encounter them a dozen times in the wild (they'll always flee), and then they'll go into the sea spirit's den in azure bay where you can fight and catch whichever one you get.