Some Help is appreciated- Florinia

Scenekidlove

Hello Guys.

I have battled her twice now.

I have two issues, the Cradily just doesn't want to die.

The other problem is, I have a Level 26 Skiploom and Level 30 Monferno along a Level 24 Kirlia and Level 16 Togepi. You can probably guess what happened. After battling her twice they overleveld and they are kind off not listening when I need them to. So is there a way to handle her?

I've read that leveling a trubbish might solve the problem, or should I level Togepi further ?

I'm quite at a loss, even starting over seems better at this point xD.

So please, give me your thoughts/tips.

I can pretty much kill all the other 5 without losing a single one..but then IT comes and I just get crushed..

-SKL.

Well, you gonna need some options for sure. Golbat may be a good option for her other pokes, but for Cradily, Monferno is your best option. You just have to hope he lands his hits.

But yeah, Golbat is pretty fast, it evolves at lv 22, and you get wing attack at lv 15. Zubats are also pretty common. You just find them in the tunnels under Opal Ward. Golbat handles the other pokemon, but Cradily. I can't think of a better option than your monferno. Just need good luck I guess.

As for Togepi, it really doesn't have much offrensive usage at these levels, but you may be able to use it to mess with Cradily and his Curse+Recover combo.

Charm lowers attack sharply (hopefully you didn't get rid of it.) Sweet kiss to confuse. Encore to force him into a non offensive move like recover. general things to make it difficult for him to fight. You can also try running around for ages to get his happiness up so he can evolve to togetic and get an added resistance to florina's grass. Hope this helps

Landing Monferno's hits is no hope work: you know the candy shop? They sell Common Candies, which can reduce the level of your Pokemon... Just feed some of those to your Monferno untill it starts obeying again!

Leveling Togepi a little more might also help, and... Well, since you named Trubbish, it could prove useful as a lead because it would be able to lay Toxic Spikes unopposed, and Cradily's stalling strategy is kinda ruined by Toxic Spikes...

This being said, good luck! :)

If you don't want to spend money buying Common Candies, you can go back to the Obsidia Slums and find yourself a Scraggy in that previously locked room. Train it up so it learns Brick Break and Cradily will be pretty useless against it since Rock moves don't really affect Scraggy. You can also try confusion hax with Scraggy's Swagger, etc.

Togepi, as others have stated, can be helpful with Charm so far. Once it evolves into Togetic, you can get a good healer with Wish and bulk, and a good special attacker as Togekiss. So if you are need a special attacker, or just a Flying type, later on, you should train up Togepi.

• 2 weeks later...