Erin, Melia, Alice and Allen's mother

Cerulean

Hello again, Rejuv fans and members of the Rejuvenation Squad and this 2nd part regarding the previous theory I created regarding Melia and Erin also an addition info about The Archetype. Without further ado. Let's get right into it.

While playing the latest version, we learnt that Vitus used the Archetype which resulted in Melia, Erin and Allen and Alice being born and with Vitus telling Erin to watch her wife and the wife telling Erin to watch Vitus and Erin felt let's just say conflicted between the two and because of that Erin's powers started to manifest and Gardevoir sent Erin away including Melia, Allen and Alice. During the Diamond Arc (That's I call it when Erin, Kanon, Damien and Alexandra to find the Diamond Component) when Cera and Erin went into Kanon psyche or cognitive palace and that is when Erin regained her memories. Back to where Gardevoir sent Erin, Melia, Allen and Alice off to a different location and dimension and a voice said " My lovely children, how I adore you. No matter what, remember this feeling. Through your sadness, my warmth will bring you hope. Remember me , Remember me. Don't forget." Which heard once before at the Blakeory Athenaeum at GDC and the voice was by none other than Anathea. She used to black hair but it's now blonde was it because she dyed it or was it because of the Archetype? 

Now that Erin's regained her memories and she's vowed to fight Vitus and what will happen when they face each other and I'm definitely certain they are going to reminisce about the past and they are going to fight each other. 

This concludes my third theory today if you want state your opinion don't hesitate to comment down below.

See you later and stay tuned.