Amethyst grotto, The Core, Adrest and the Interceptor

Cerulean

Hello Everyone, how's it going? Here is next theory so let's dive on in.

Picking up from the first part of the grotto  and we learn about the Core when all 5 souls are in place the person can reset the world but it has already been reset once before by none other than the MC. According to the letter from Nymiera she retold the story but there's something new that we now know a soul appeared in front of Nymiera saying " Nymeria my child I have to tell you something now. My name is Adrest, the third being in the trifecta of this world's deity Arceus. Please bring my soul to the Grotto's Grounds. Lay my soul to rest and heal. Please I beg you." And Adrest said " I shall lay here for the rest of eternity. Until one day, when this world needs me again, I shall reawaken. And I will inhabit the being that set me free. Together, we shall bring peace to this world again. Keep this a secret, even from your family until the time is right. Hope for this world is not yet lost." Now MC is inside the Obelisk now called Zeight and the Mysterious Black box fit into the slot and then Nancy appeared we learn that Zeight is a dimension constructed around your cognition ( Persona 5 vibes anyone or is it just me. Metaverse/ Cognitive World )  While inside the Zeight we have found Adrest but and he can't wake up and along with checking the life levels and they appear to extremely low. Please continue with caution. The loss of life levels will result in complete obliteration of the Interceptor and the Interceptor program. According to Life Usage there are two hosts. Host 1 has lost life 1 time - Severe head injury by a blast of powerful psychic energy and Current life lost 25%  and Host 2 has lost life 3 times. These include combustion. Obliteration by an explosion. Incineration by beam and Current life lost - 75%. Does this mean that there are previous Interceptors before the MC?  The current host is the MC and the Secondary Co-Host is Crescent and her soul appeared. The shocking surprise is that Nancy and MC are not related but I still of Nancy as the MC's mother and Nancy is not human. She was created to look like another person and her true form was the Mysterious Black Box we had earlier and Nancy came from a lab somewhere in the Aevium Region and was created by two people and the black box was stolen by Crescent and gave her the name Nancy and the MC couldn't talk to Crescent and decided that Nancy is Ariana's caretaker. Which got me thinking that if Crescent doesn't show will Ariana really die and so Ariana needs to be careful for if she dies there is no second chance.

This concludes my 4 in 1 theory. See you later and stay tuned for more upcoming theories.