Last Secret Vendor?

321_King_123

Well... Just needed to know the last secret vendor i need to find. Already have the one from Garret mission, and other one (that just sits in your sofa), Just need the one that sells Choice items, and i already know it is in the Undercity... However, i dont know what to do to make him go into my place, i tried buying a eviolite and a focus sash and he said nothing.. I need to buy the exact Choice item he sells? (i have 48 credits, so i couldnt check it out, since it costs 50)

PS: Sorry for the REALLY bad english... my first language is brazilian, not english 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there's a way to get that vendor to go to your place in the current episode.  If you want to get choice items, for the moment your options are to either grind for credits at the Celia fight club, or use the thief/fling/recycle exploit on a battle simulator trainer (in case you're not familiar, if you steal an item with thief, it normally won't be kept past the end of the battle, but if you steal the item, get rid of it with fling, and recycle it, the recycled item will be kept; panpour/pansage/pansear can learn all three moves, and the battle simulator in the Celia manor gives you infinitely repeatable fights against trainers who carry the relevant items).

On 7/23/2021 at 4:21 AM, R.B said:

I don't think there's a way to get that vendor to go to your place in the current episode.  If you want to get choice items, for the moment your options are to either grind for credits at the Celia fight club, or use the thief/fling/recycle exploit on a battle simulator trainer (in case you're not familiar, if you steal an item with thief, it normally won't be kept past the end of the battle, but if you steal the item, get rid of it with fling, and recycle it, the recycled item will be kept; panpour/pansage/pansear can learn all three moves, and the battle simulator in the Celia manor gives you infinitely repeatable fights against trainers who carry the relevant items).

Ohhhh...! I see! I will probably try this later then :D