Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

All Evolution Stone Location

ayamatsuno143

Question

Hi everyone I'm looking for the evolution stones I Try to find the evolution stone for a certain pokemon like staryu,growlith,bellsprout ETC. but I can't find it.Can you/'re tell me where's the exact locations of all evolution stones and what requirements on how to get them?If not its OK.....

please reply ASAP .Thank you in advance....

22 answers to this question

From what I remember:

Fire stone = Pyrous Mountain

Water stone = Aqua/Magma gang mission

Thunderstone = only available through mining

Leaf stone = can't remember, get it through mining

Dawn Stone = Bysbyxion Wasteland

Dusk Stone = Railnet (after beating Shade)

Shiny Stone = Azurine Island

Moon Stone = PICKUP ARMY

Sun Stone = can't remember

Edited by Khayoz

U can get a leaf stone in the wasteland. I believe in its a head stone or a rock. The sun stone u can get from mining.

You mean get leaf stone in Bysbyxion wasteland? what the place of mining to get a sun stone and what's the name?

You mean get leaf stone in Bysbyxion wasteland? what the place of mining to get a sun stone and what's the name?

Mining is the same everywhere. Bysbyxion, Tanzan, Apophyll Cave all have rocks to mine and they all give the same stuff. Just be careful, they are limited, so save before you mine and keep restarting until you get what you want.

Mining is the same everywhere. Bysbyxion, Tanzan, Apophyll Cave all have rocks to mine and they all give the same stuff. Just be careful, they are limited, so save before you mine and keep restarting until you get what you want.

Ah Ok thanks a lot matee.........Oh I forgot what key items use to mining to get a evo stones, hey did you know where to get a evo stone called LinkStone and how to obtain and what place?

I also have a King Stone ... i cant tell you where i got it ..pretty sure it has to be from a wild pokemon i ll try and figgure it out^^

King Stone!? WEEEEEEEEH Really!? Are You Sure!?

Edited by ayamatsuno143

Yeah Kings Rock sry ^^

just saw that the low lvl pickup has a 1% chance for a kings rock xD good to know!

Better start collecting everything now, I believe the Pickup tables are going to be changed to something Reborn-exclusive

It's actually right in the middle of the map (around where those lily pads are), in a rock hidden behind a tree.

Ohmahgahd, I love you, Ive been trying to find that stone for ages. FINALLY. ROSERADE. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU. :D

EDIT: AND THENNN.... It dies like a fly. Dammit.

Edited by Lynxiechan

Ohmahgahd, I love you, Ive been trying to find that stone for ages. FINALLY. ROSERADE. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU. :D

EDIT: AND THENNN.... It dies like a fly. Dammit.

i also have a roseraid before but i switch it with my LEAFBLIGHT(venusaur) much awesome