Help with gerdevoir, dark and ground. / Train

Jammilop

Can someone please trade me a decent lvl 35 ish gardevoir? And/or a lvl 35 ish ground type and or lvl 35 ish dark type . Ill trade it with my hiddem ability shiny noibat and/or hidden ability shiny nincada. Ill also give them a helix fossil and a leaf stone. I really need those typing on my team. Especially cause the poison type gym is coming up. Or can someone who is higher up in the game help me train my pokemon? I think for someone with high lvl opponent it'll be easier to train

i dont know how to do the trading myself but ive got a gardevoir with pretty good iv's i can give you, as far as a ground or dark type i can get you pretty much any in the game right now, I'd recommend excadrill or krookodile, just let me know what you want. also if there's any egg moves or tm's you want on them/ moves they learn at higher levels i can teach them or breed them onto them then get them to the right level for you. also if there's specific items you don't have access to yet that I have multiple of ill give those as well. i'd trade ya for the noibat and nincada with the helix fossil but you can keep your leaf stone :)

On 5/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, RebornRanger said:

i dont know how to do the trading myself but ive got a gardevoir with pretty good iv's i can give you, as far as a ground or dark type i can get you pretty much any in the game right now, I'd recommend excadrill or krookodile, just let me know what you want. also if there's any egg moves or tm's you want on them/ moves they learn at higher levels i can teach them or breed them onto them then get them to the right level for you. also if there's specific items you don't have access to yet that I have multiple of ill give those as well. i'd trade ya for the noibat and nincada with the helix fossil but you can keep your leaf stone :)

When can you trade? I mean, i think our time zone is different. Mine is GMT +8. But ill gladly give you what you request for a gardevoir and any ground and dark types mons you recommend. Also do you have any good ghost types? I have a flash fire alolan vulpix clauncher to offer

Edited by Jammilop

10 hours ago, Jammilop said:

When can you trade? I mean, i think our time zone is different. Mine is GMT +8. But ill gladly give you what you request for a gardevoir and any ground and dark types mons you recommend. Also do you have any good ghost types? I have a flash fire alolan vulpix clauncher to offer

i've got the gardevoir ready now, im breeding my excadrill to get ya a good one right now, and for a dark type i can give you a good scrafty with dragon dance. it'll take me a minute to get them but what ghost types did you have in mind? i'm personally a fan of cofagrigus, he helps a lot against noel

i've also got shiny aerodactyl and charmander, azumarill with aqua jet and belly drum if you're interested in those

56 minutes ago, RebornRanger said:

if you give me like 10 minutes ill have your gardevoir, scrafty and excadrill ready

edit: got em all ready now if you want to hop online

Sorry for late reply, yeah im ready

(My username is Jammilop)

Edited by Jammilop