Switching from Swalot!

Lorane

Hi!

So I am on my third(?) playthrough of Reborn and I'm at the point where we come back to Reborn city, and I'm about to enter the Devon corp building to witness the..... horrendous thing that's gonna happen there. Before that, though, I just acquired a Ralts, and wanted to replace a team member, namely swalot, because it has become the weakest member of my team.. and in regards to the later gyms(adrienn, tittynia titania, amaria etc), swalot woudnt work so well because since samson, it has mainly become a healing tank, that is not so helpful...

Anyways, here is my team! Please suggest anything else you'd like to add, other than replacing Swalot!!

Swalot (lvl 67)

Destiny bond

Giga drain

Sludge wave

Body slam

Swampert (lvl 75)

Earthquake

Rock slide

Ice punch

Waterfall

Volcarona (lvl 72)

Giga drain

Bug buzz

Heat wave

Quiver Dance

Noivern (lvl 73)

Super fang

Boomburst

Hurricane

Dragon pulse

Ampharos (lvl 74)

Dragon pulse

Discharge

Signal beam

Power gem

Cinccino (lvl 73)

Rock blast

Knock off

Tail slap

Bullet seed

(I don't usually train multiple pokemon at one time, rather I stick with my team, so there are no up to date trained Pokemon in my pc.)

Thank you!!❤️

Hi Lorane,

well it's a good team, the only thing i would change is making your noivern learn tailwind to outspeed everything with your cincinno, gardevoir and volcarona after one quiver dance, another pokemon that could be useful is sableye with qwash and will o wisp, because there will be a lot of double battles and I'd give your gardevoir at last one screen, I never play without them ops. Congratulations if you arrived till here with a so only attacking team, that's something i tried in my first run and did't go so well.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Motorteo said:

Hi Lorane,

well it's a good team, the only thing i would change is making your noivern learn tailwind to outspeed everything with your cincinno, gardevoir and volcarona after one quiver dance, another pokemon that could be useful is sableye with qwash and will o wisp, because there will be a lot of double battles and I'd give your gardevoir at last one screen, I never play without them ops. Congratulations if you arrived till here with a so only attacking team, that's something i tried in my first run and did't go so well.

Thank you so much! 

I had a very very hard time cultivating this team, and I'm so glad they work out. The only problem is that they're very frail...but that can be solved by outspeeding ig?? As regards to your suggestions, thank you!! They will prove very useful in battles of adrienn and amaria!!  

So, you think I should choose gardevoir over gallade? Are you sure? Because when I remove gallade, I'll lack poison typing(poison jab) as well as fighting type....(help plz)

Well anyways thanks!!!

It's true I said gardevoir thinking about will o wisp sableye, one calm mind should be sure and you're good to go...however yes you lose coverage And Gardevoir can learn misty terrain lv.1 instead of breeding one to give it to gallade. Your choice,but  thinking about it i'd go for gallade it cover a lot of your team weakness.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Motorteo said:

It's true I said gardevoir thinking about will o wisp sableye, one calm mind should be sure and you're good to go...however yes you lose coverage And Gardevoir can learn misty terrain lv.1 instead of breeding one to give it to gallade. Your choice,but  thinking about it i'd go for gallade it cover a lot of your team weakness.

Thank you so much, it really helped thanks!❤️💕

Okay so on second thought, I did some research and found out that lucario is an option as well. What do you think about that?

9 hours ago, Lorane said:

Thank you so much, it really helped thanks!❤️💕

Okay so on second thought, I did some research and found out that lucario is an option as well. What do you think about that?

It's weak to earth and fire moves, much more common then psychic, and between the two i prefer gallade because:

-better moveset (lucario doesn't even learn meteor mash or flash cannon come on)

-really good sp.def.

-more atk( lucario can do both but without setup it does less damage)

-can be played support(doesn't make sense to me but it can learn trick room, helping hand, destiny bond and misty terrain).