Ev and Iv trainer/ guide implementation suggestion

EdenZero63

This is coming from someone who only played the Main line Series games without any  type of lock at any point. After spending a good chunk with the game (currently doing the glasswork gauntlet) it feels like there's a requirement to Ev&Iv train Pokemon the farther and farther the story goes on, and something I would find helpful for  less experienced player is have a group of trainers somewhere (maybe in the academy or the trainers in the Reborn Center) be  the place to grind both (if my understandment of how Evs work please correct me if I am way off) so have a trainer with only 3 EV yield  speed Pokémon. I understand this might get rid of some of the difficulty of the game both it and having an easier EXP grinding system (how does Inari have so many shards?) but is the time sink really what should make the game hard? Thoughts

As many people pointed out EVs aren't necessary to beat the game(although they WILL make your life easier). The EV items are available quite early, and each of them grants some number(I don't remember) of a particular EV upon knocking out an opponent. Other than that you just find a spot for the correct EVs, for which there are guides on the forums, and you're good to go.