Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Yanma

chuckles

Question

i want a pokemon with good level up moves and a good special attack and speed, that gets moves of types not already on my main team. So after a lot of research i really want a Yanmega...i did a search on the forum and checked the obtainables, it's found in the wild and somebody said you headbutt trees on azurine island, but i've been headbutting trees on azurine island for nearly an hour now, encountered at least 20 pokemon, none of which are yanma...so is it a low chance or was that one guy that said that wrong, or something? because i'm starting to feel like i'm doing something wrong here. i just want the yanma.

4 answers to this question

I feel your pain... Yanmas are REALLY rare I encountered like 3 farfeches(sorry I have no idea how to spell it) before I found one keep at it'll take you a lot more than 20 encounters to find one. Also yamega is stuck with uproar until 54 when it finally learns air slash and you can find them in the grass.