Looking for swablu/murkrow with perish song

Gazellegod

Honestly kinda new to this whole forum thing. I played reborn before but lost my save and decided to start again. I remember the doom of those impossible pokemon like Garchomp, Arceus, and etc. as you get further in the game. I know Murkrow can learn perish song as an egg move but I believe I need a swablu in order to teach it that by breeding. If anyone could help me out with that (or teach me a simpler way) that would be awesome... Thanks in advance!

I think there's a mix-up here between Reborn and Rejuvenation. You can get Swablu from Headbutt trees in the Aventurine Woods, off Route 1, which is a fair distance into the game. There are a few Destiny Bond Pokemon that you can get from the mystery egg, but obviously that's not certain. You can get Koffing and Yamask early-ish, and they can learn Destiny Bond, which would be the other option. The alternative is to request any Pokemon with Perish Song or Destiny Bond as an egg move, which I'd be happy to provide for you. Hope this helps 😄

19 hours ago, Cselkcess said:

I think there's a mix-up here between Reborn and Rejuvenation. You can get Swablu from Headbutt trees in the Aventurine Woods, off Route 1, which is a fair distance into the game. There are a few Destiny Bond Pokemon that you can get from the mystery egg, but obviously that's not certain. You can get Koffing and Yamask early-ish, and they can learn Destiny Bond, which would be the other option. The alternative is to request any Pokemon with Perish Song or Destiny Bond as an egg move, which I'd be happy to provide for you. Hope this helps 😄

I think I'll do the Destiny Bond path, I want to complete this on my own as much as possible!!! And thank you for the speed breed tip, I know I was gonna have to breed specific pokemon to get where I wanted for an amazing team eventually but honestly this is a life saver!

2 hours ago, Gazellegod said:

I think I'll do the Destiny Bond path, I want to complete this on my own as much as possible!!! And thank you for the speed breed tip, I know I was gonna have to breed specific pokemon to get where I wanted for an amazing team eventually but honestly this is a life saver!

Very happy to help, if you ever need anything just shout😄