[E19.16][MOD] Remove Disobedience Mod

KeinNiemand

A mod to remove Pokemon disobedience. With this pokemon will always obbey you no matter what level they are.

The current version of this mod is compatible with Pokemon Reborn 19.16

Installation:

It's recommended to backup the 2 files beein replaced/your scripts folder before installing this mod.
Copy all files (except readme.txt) into the Scripts folder.

Compatibility:
Not compatible with any mod that modifies PokeBattle_Battle.rb or PokemonUtilities.rb.

Download:
19.16: https://keinniemand.com/index.php/s/YYmqsnBj3baP37D

Old Versions

Spoiler

18.4.3 :

It is not compatible with any other mod that changes Scripts.rxdata since this mod modifies that file.

This mod is for Pokemon Reborn 18.4.3

Installation:

1. Backup you old Scripts.rxdata file in your Data folder.
2. Copy the new Scrips.rxdata file into you Data folder and Replace the old one.

Pokemon Reborn Remove Disobedience Mod.zip

Seems like you can't download attachments without an account so heres another download link: https://keinniemand.com/index.php/s/ix3FaDnsrGemdy4

Edited by KeinNiemand
Mod Updated to Reborn 19.16

actual question this time - does anyone know why this mod breaks certain maps? particularly the beryl ward and the underground railnet, potentially others.

i've been using the workaround of swapping the scripts files around when needed, which has worked fine so far but is a bit of a pain.  help would be appreciated.

I don't know what could have caused that since my mod changes nothing that has anything to do with maps. Are you using Pokemon Reborn version 18.4.3 (witch is under Test Builds in the download section)? 

In what ways do theese maps break? Does the game crash? Are there any Errors?

I'm using 18.4.1, which could be the issue.

The game doesn't crash or throw any errors, it's just a visual thing. Inside, maps repeat at the borders, and outside, other maps sometimes overlap over the correct area, making the player character invisible and making navigation rely entirely on memory. I'm downloading 18.4.3 now, with any luck that fixes it. Thank you!

EDIT: Yep! That fixed it. Surprised it did that rather than crash the game entirely.

Edited by onetucker

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 9:59 PM, CorruptedJ98 said:

I Just hope this gets updated asap because this would make a lot of the gym battles alot easier.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:35 PM, LeyendaAnónima1 said:
I was looking and I can't find pokemon reborn 18.4.3, do you know where I can find the download file?

Probably gonna be a while since I'm currently not playing Reborn and I'm pretty bussy. And on the occation that I do have time I keep forgetting about updating this mod. It could take anywhere from a week to several months till I get to it.

Edit Update to E19 is out

Edited by KeinNiemand

On 8/22/2022 at 5:35 AM, KeinNiemand said:

Probably gonna be a while since I'm currently not playing Reborn and I'm pretty bussy. And on the occation that I do have time I keep forgetting about updating this mod. It could take anywhere from a week to several months till I get to it.

Edit Update to E19 is out

Seriously, thank you so much for the effort and time you took to update this.