Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

how do you get ditto?

Ras

Question

i tried reading up on this but its not working, i saved the daycare couple, freed the pokemon by the docks and from what i could tell that should of opened the abandon warehouse where ditto is in a cage, but the warehouse is still closed

I have 2 badges, idk if that means anything

8 answers to this question

Its a part of the story line. You'll go there in due time.

Half incorrect Arararagi-kun, (Sowwy, i stuttered)

1st of all, there should have been a forum search for Ditto before anything, there's literally video guides.

What Kev also means is that for Ditto to actually appear in that location is to complete the Daycare couple side quest, which can also be found using forum search.

Edited by Woobowiz

Warning- spoilers

It's part of the story line. You can get it once you have beaten the gym leader shade, he's the 4th or 5th gym leader I think. you then have to go in the underground rail way network and talk to victoria. you then have to go down to where Cain obtained oshawott and Cain will cross the lake, on his muk, to go to an island. You should then be stopped by amaria, who has a lapras. She will ask you to go to the abandoned factory. The one by the jasper ward, not the one which Julia exploded. Go in and continue in their, until you get trapped with caged pokemon. There will be a ditto in one of the cages, who will turn into the pokemon, who's in the cage, underneath it. Get makurita in the cage underneath ditto and then talk to makurita. Makurita should destroy the cage and ditto will jump out.

That's how to get ditto. Hope it helped!!!!!