My first custom trainer sprite edit

RosaHeart

Title says it all. And while I think it's far from perfect I'm overall satisfied with the result!

Autumn.png.22a0acafcc738b1b57173db9ac465b92.png

Edit: Shout out to Ice Cream Sand Which for helping my get a clear background!

Meet Autumn! This is kind of piggy backing off of my other rescent post of my custom region and fakemon. I really wanted to make a trainer sprite that reprisented it and I really like how this turned out, I edited this from the normal Reina sprite from Rejuvination, so obviously credit to them for that (Also the shiny gourgeist is theirs to, I did not make that. ). But what do you guys think? Had a Blast making this ^-^

Honestly wish I was able to make the full package of sprites so I could use her in my Reborn/ Rejuvenation plays, I'd get me a whole spoopy Halloween team to play with just to add to the expirence lol.

If you got custom sprites of your own go ahead and show em off! I'd love to see em!

Edit 2: Here is a spritesheet of what I've done so far. Shout out to SinnohianGible for inspiring me to make minee!

295658103_Autumnspritesheet.thumb.png.990e08e4b60f734f0164baaace6fd3c6.png

• Like 7

Alrighty, after a few painful hours of editing, sticking my face basically against the screen, groaning when I accidently click the wrong color and atrt painting. Here is Autumn's walk sprites, edited from Reina's walk sprites, so again credit to Rejuvenation team for that.

Autumnwalk.png.911cdc95b2eecf5e9dcf01aa16124bd3.png

What do you all think?

( Side note: I hate myself for giving her orange highlights 😄 )

• Like 1

And here is her battle back. Not even sure if I'll be able to do the throw animation as Reina doesn't get the full package. just this. Which again, credit to Rejuv. team for the Reina sprite.

1999433395_Autumnbattleback.png.529f531d01a95dc12ed0167e3a7e2225.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 10:42 PM, RosaHeart said:

Title says it all. And while I think it's far from perfect I'm overall satisfied with the result!

Autumn.png.22a0acafcc738b1b57173db9ac465b92.png

Edit: Shout out to Ice Cream Sand Which for helping my get a clear background!

Meet Autumn! This is kind of piggy backing off of my other rescent post of my custom region and fakemon. I really wanted to make a trainer sprite that reprisented it and I really like how this turned out, I edited this from the normal Reina sprite from Rejuvination, so obviously credit to them for that (Also the shiny gourgeist is theirs to, I did not make that. ). But what do you guys think? Had a Blast making this ^-^

Honestly wish I was able to make the full package of sprites so I could use her in my Reborn/ Rejuvenation plays, I'd get me a whole spoopy Halloween team to play with just to add to the expirence lol.

If you got custom sprites of your own go ahead and show em off! I'd love to see em!

Edit 2: Here is a spritesheet of what I've done so far. Shout out to SinnohianGible for inspiring me to make minee!

295658103_Autumnspritesheet.thumb.png.990e08e4b60f734f0164baaace6fd3c6.png

By Arceus, Mew and Lord Helix this is phenomenal! Glad to be of inspiration! (Context: I'm SinnohianGible, renamed to my character Backbone).

Like seriously, I only made one frame for the backsprite as I thought it would be hard to make the throw sprites but you did it seamlessly. That and the custom pokemon sprites to match Autumn!

Hopefully this inspires other people to do the same! 😄

Here's the sprites that inspired rosaheart below for reference:

backbonesummary3.png

Edited by Backbone
Edit #1: Uploaded pdn not png lol
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Backbone said:

By Arceus, Mew and Lord Helix this is phenomenal! Glad to be of inspiration! (Context: I'm SinnohianGible, renamed to my character Backbone).

Like seriously, I only made one frame for the backsprite as I thought it would be hard to make the throw sprites but you did it seamlessly. That and the custom pokemon sprites to match Autumn!

Hopefully this inspires other people to do the same! 😄

Here's the sprites that inspired rosaheart below for reference:

backbonesummary3.png

Aww thanks~ For your guy, making the throw sprite would be more work cause of all the detail but if you'd like some pointers, simply take the backsprite you made and past it over the first step of the throw sprite of one of the set's from either Rejuv or Reborn. Try to line up were the bottom of your guy's sprite should be to the one pasted over and then erase all of the bleeding of the other sprite from under yours aside from the arms. Then, just edit it to make it look more like your guy is the one throwing the ball by pasting hi over each step of the throw and repeating from the first one. )h and, the only pokemon edited in my sig is Delphox to look more like a traditional witch. The rest are Reborn or Rejuve Shinies.

• Like 1