Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Deerling/Sawsbuck forms

Churrasco

Question

So, after all this years, i'm in a "collectionist mode" using a specific nature/IVs spread/competitive function for every ability (aka quarentine madness)
By far, i've only encountered summer form deerling in malchous/chrysolia forests and route 1
Winter form Sawsbuck in those icy peaks i don´t recall the name

So, anyone knows where i can find Spring & Autumn forms?? My Diogenes will be greatful

btw, i noticed rn the forms does not appears in the pokedex, i'm devastated by the spring form thats just shows up and i do not have 💔

1 answer to this question

On 7/21/2020 at 8:45 AM, Churrasco said:

So, after all this years, i'm in a "collectionist mode" using a specific nature/IVs spread/competitive function for every ability (aka quarentine madness)
By far, i've only encountered summer form deerling in malchous/chrysolia forests and route 1
Winter form Sawsbuck in those icy peaks i don´t recall the name

So, anyone knows where i can find Spring & Autumn forms?? My Diogenes will be greatful

btw, i noticed rn the forms does not appears in the pokedex, i'm devastated by the spring form thats just shows up and i do not have 💔

Not sure where u can find them specifically outside of breeding them
even I'm kinda iffy about that