Pokemon Desolation E5 Code

thomas2104

So, at one point in E5, there is a part in the game where you are with the steel gym leader and theres a landmine that needs a code, in the note in the trash can it said the code was 1337420, but considering the mine code only had 5 letters, that didnt fit, some I'm asking if anyone knows the code, and if you dont want to outright tell me, then please point me in the right direction, Thanks 

1 hour ago, thomas2104 said:

So, at one point in E5, there is a part in the game where you are with the steel gym leader and theres a landmine that needs a code, in the note in the trash can it said the code was 1337420, but considering the mine code only had 5 letters, that didnt fit, some I'm asking if anyone knows the code, and if you dont want to outright tell me, then please point me in the right direction, Thanks 

Spoiler

GRID but the letters are alphabet numbers (A=1 C=3, etc)

On 7/9/2020 at 12:16 AM, thomas2104 said:

Spoiler

The code is for a laptop in the room. Read the files in the laptop to find out more information about the mine code.