I am Jelly and this is my story

Jelly

So about a month ago, my computer started having issues. So, naturally I take it to my town's local repair shop. All the other times I've brought anything in there, be it my phone or another piece of tech for a friend or family member, the service was great and everything was fixed either on the spot or in a couple days. So I think, "Man, this shop's service is so great and they fix everything just like new, I'll trust them with my laptop that I had to save $800 dollars for!" I thought wrong, they not only could not fix my laptop, they also made me pay 300 dollars for a bogus repair. I decided that the laptop could be sold for some money right? Wrong. Not only do I have a laptop nobody will buy, but I'm out $800. So now I've had to balance school and two part time jobs just so I can try to save for another computer and pay for gas money. That's why I haven't been on the server for a couple months. I hope to be back as soon as December or January but there's just no telling. Sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong place, I had to type this in a hurry because I'm on my mother's work computer while she went to take a bath.

So about a month ago, my computer started having issues. So, naturally I take it to my town's local repair shop. All the other times I've brought anything in there, be it my phone or another piece of tech for a friend or family member, the service was great and everything was fixed either on the spot or in a couple days. So I think, "Man, this shop's service is so great and they fix everything just like new, I'll trust them with my laptop that I had to save $800 dollars for!" I thought wrong, they not only could not fix my laptop, they also made me pay 300 dollars for a bogus repair. I decided that the laptop could be sold for some money right? Wrong. Not only do I have a laptop nobody will buy, but I'm out $800. So now I've had to balance school and two part time jobs just so I can try to save for another computer and pay for gas money. That's why I haven't been on the server for a couple months. I hope to be back as soon as December or January but there's just no telling. Sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong place, I had to type this in a hurry because I'm on my mother's work computer while she went to take a bath.

I'm really sorry to hear all of this, hopefully you'll have a new computer very soon so you can come back and enjoy playing in this little plain of hell of ours. <:D

I think I speak for everyone when I say best of luck.