-Possible Spoilers about Corey-

Bahzull

eh i didnt feel too bad for him, as i feel like i didnt know him long/well enough to...even knowing his motive for allying himself w/ team meteor, that didnt feel like enough for some reason. :\

and yeah i'm mad that he didn't give me the badge either xD though someone said that it wouldn't have mattered (the badge) since he was dead/going to die.

Corey shall remain peaceful in my team, Naming my Gengar after that guy, (just like shade) lol. i think his character is dull as well, but the events that happens in pokemon reborn makes everythig soo epic, like him dying because you dont see that often in a pokemon game.

Didn't the little lore-test say that it was Shade's idea for Corey to commit suicide? Or was it Shade's idea for Heather to run away?

As for naming your Gengar after him, Shade did sort of take the guy's body. Kind of alludes to the idea that Shade didn't just name his pokemon after a recently dead gym leader...maybe he has a means of turning spirits into pokemon. It's an interesting little twist that is ripe to be explored. Considering how dark some of the pokemon's backstories are, it's a shame it's not explore more in the actual game or anime and it's been forever since I read any of the manga...

Didn't the little lore-test say that it was Shade's idea for Corey to commit suicide? Or was it Shade's idea for Heather to run away?

As for naming your Gengar after him, Shade did sort of take the guy's body. Kind of alludes to the idea that Shade didn't just name his pokemon after a recently dead gym leader...maybe he has a means of turning spirits into pokemon. It's an interesting little twist that is ripe to be explored. Considering how dark some of the pokemon's backstories are, it's a shame it's not explore more in the actual game or anime and it's been forever since I read any of the manga...

Reborn's history test cites two passages about Corey and Shade respectively.

One states that Heather is Corey's daughter.

The other states that Shade gave Luna the idea to run away, which is a plot point that is probably going to be explored in episode 10.

What really shocked me is the implication that not only did he jump, but he may have actually shot himself.

With a gun.

And considering his affiliations... well, things are probably going to turn real ugly...

(I'm up to right after the orphans get captured by Eyepatch Dude.)

yea you are on point! i want to see something like this in a nintendo franchise.. well it could be possible but nintendo has to bump up the rating to pg-13 or so....