Adrienne battle

Atg303

my team  is

Lvl80 Swampert, Torrent: Waterfall, earthquake, sludge wave, rock tomb

Lvl79 Noivern, Infiltrator: Dragon Pulse, Boomburst, flamethrower, Fly 

Lvl80 Alolan sandslash, slush rush: Icicle crash, bulldoze, shadow claw, brick break

Lvl75 Mawile, Sheer Force, Play rough, last resort, crunch, iron head

Lvl80 Arcanine, Intimidate: Crunch, flamethrower, thunder fang, strength

Lvl75 Manetric, static: Electric terrain, thunder, iron tail, wild charge.

Any suggestions? The entire team is holding an elemental seed but I can barely get past whimsicott , guardivore, and granbull. 

On 7/2/2020 at 10:59 PM, Atg303 said:

my team  is

Lvl80 Swampert, Torrent: Waterfall, earthquake, sludge wave, rock tomb

Lvl79 Noivern, Infiltrator: Dragon Pulse, Boomburst, flamethrower, Fly 

Lvl80 Alolan sandslash, slush rush: Icicle crash, bulldoze, shadow claw, brick break

Lvl75 Mawile, Sheer Force, Play rough, last resort, crunch, iron head

Lvl80 Arcanine, Intimidate: Crunch, flamethrower, thunder fang, strength

Lvl75 Manetric, static: Electric terrain, thunder, iron tail, wild charge.

Any suggestions? The entire team is holding an elemental seed but I can barely get past whimsicott , guardivore, and granbull. 

Lvl 80 Noivern and manetric now

I used a clear smog x2 chandelure (on a balloon to avoid earthquake) to change the terrain, with a steel type for bait/support on first turn. Then a salazzle to sweep with fire or venoshocks (watch out not to combust the field on accident). By the time he used defog/tailwind (dont remember which) my other mons were able to finish it.

On 7/2/2020 at 11:49 PM, Skarm said:

I used a clear smog x2 chandelure (on a balloon to avoid earthquake) to change the terrain, with a steel type for bait/support on first turn. Then a salazzle to sweep with fire or venoshocks (watch out not to combust the field on accident). By the time he used defog/tailwind (dont remember which) my other mons were able to finish it.

Sadly I don't have a chandelure

1 minute ago, Atg303 said:

Sadly I don't have a chandelure

If you buy a soul candle in 7th street then go back to where luna was held by the cultist, you can get a litwick (which evolves into chandelure) any other pokemon that learns acid rain/smog/clear smog works too, just be carefull with the gardevoir, which can pop your balloon and thus make you die to earthquake.

You would need a better steel type than A-Sandslash for starters.

With your team though, I would lead with Noivern and Manetric (give an Amplified Rock). Turn 1, use Fly with Noivern et Electric Terrain with Manetric.

You will want your Arcanine and Mawile alive for when Adrienn brings xer Mega Mawile, so it doesn't hurt you so much. Also make sure Swampert joins the battle after Mawile has mega evolded, so it can enjoy those powerful Earthquakes, which you will need to destroy Mawile. I'd recommend going to a Move Releaner and teach Fire Blitz to your Arcanine so it has a strong move do damage Mawile and the Grass/Fairy pokemon.

@Atg303 Wow, your actually ahead of me 😆 I'm still looking for his helpers and grinding my new team consisting of:

Gardevoir lvl [49]

Nidoking lvl [43]

Silvally lvl [57]

Greninja lvl [78]

Metagross lvl [80]

Magnezone lvl [65]

Having to many team members for your main party is tough given all the grinding you have to do before every gym battle but also offers you extreme flexibility.

(this is actually my second box full of team members 😆)

(Why do I sound like a grandma)

Can someone tell me where his helpers are?

11 hours ago, Skarm said:

I used a clear smog x2 chandelure (on a balloon to avoid earthquake) to change the terrain, with a steel type for bait/support on first turn. Then a salazzle to sweep with fire or venoshocks (watch out not to combust the field on accident). By the time he used defog/tailwind (dont remember which) my other mons were able to finish 

update: I beat the fight with a few cotton candies and arcanine being godly with iron tail.