Long time lurk, (almost) first time post

QueenAriados

Hi everyone, 

I have been playing pokemon reborn for several years and several laptops. In my first game I ever played I was able to buy the magikarp in grand hall and magby was the pokemon sitting under opal bridge when it rained. I have been lurking a long time. 

Essentially I thought it has been quite rude of me to be on the site and asking for help and not doing a proper introduction. I am Irish, live in Scotland, and love pokemon, puzzles, and drag. My favourite type is fairy, though I also love poison and ice. Togekiss, Crobat and Alolan-Ninetales are my favourite pokemon, along with Ampharos and Magnezone. I don't know why I chose my username to be based around Ariados - it's a fine pokemon but not one I would ever consider using. I think I once thought it would be cool to ride an Ariados into battle if that war L.T. Surge was part of was ever real? I also have played and loved rejuvenation and desolation, and am very excited for the new episodes of all three games.

I am spending my lockdown trying new challenges of the games, rewatching all of UNHhhh and solving the listener crossword. I also teach physics and maths at high school and spend an inordinate amount of time watching youtube videos about those. 

Thanks Ame, Jan, Caz, and all the developers and testers for hundreds and thousands of hours of enjoyment,

Anbury xo