Team help

DuchessLunaire

I just received my 9th gym badge and was wondering if I should work on training some new pokemon or finding items for handling agate circus. 

My current team is: 

Blaziken, Speedboost (Adamant): Blaze kick, Brave bird, Sky uppercut, Bulk up (Holding: Charkoal/Black belt)

Seaking, Lightning Rod (Rash): Waterfall, Water Pulse, Megahorn, Horn Drill (Holding: Wide Lens/Mystic Water)

Ampharos, Static (Hardy): Discharge, Signal Beam, Light Screen, Power Gem (Holding: Light Clay/Zap Plate)

Gothithelle, Shadow Tag (Hardy): Psychic, Charm, Mirror coat, Magic Room (Holding: Twisted Spoons)

Exploud, Scrappy(Hardy): Strenght, Boomburst, Crunch, Rock Smash (Holding: Silk Scarf)

Shiny Mudsdale, Stamina (Sassy): Earthquake,  Heavy Slam, Superpower, Iron Defence (Holding: Quick Claw)

For the above team, I am hoping I can keep most pokemon on my team, so I am mostly looking for suggestions of new types  that I can rotate with other team members.

Most of these pokemon have been with me since early and have carried me through this game so far, especially the seaking and ampharos so I am really wanting those to stay on my team! 

I am however planning on adding a rhypherior onto the list to add rock type once I am able to catch it sinceI know ill be facing flying types (it will be rotated with mudsdale ).

I would love to hear your suggestions, so far I only know there will be a flying gym leader up ahead the rest is unknown to me. 

For those who want to know.. I have a really bad luck finding heart scales so I have 4 in my inventory atm to use. 

((Also what level do you guys recogmend to start at with agate city/circus? or do I just get to the level cap and stock up on common candies?))

25 minutes ago, DuchessLunaire said:

I just received my 9th gym badge and was wondering if I should work on training some new pokemon or finding items for handling agate circus. 

My current team is: 

Blaziken, Speedboost (Adamant): Blaze kick, Brave bird, Sky uppercut, Bulk up (Holding: Charkoal/Black belt)

Seaking, Lightning Rod (Rash): Waterfall, Water Pulse, Megahorn, Horn Drill (Holding: Wide Lens/Mystic Water)

Ampharos, Static (Hardy): Discharge, Signal Beam, Light Screen, Power Gem (Holding: Light Clay/Zap Plate)

Gothithelle, Shadow Tag (Hardy): Psychic, Charm, Mirror coat, Magic Room (Holding: Twisted Spoons)

Exploud, Scrappy(Hardy): Strenght, Boomburst, Crunch, Rock Smash (Holding: Silk Scarf)

Shiny Mudsdale, Stamina (Sassy): Earthquake,  Heavy Slam, Superpower, Iron Defence (Holding: Quick Claw)

For the above team, I am hoping I can keep most pokemon on my team, so I am mostly looking for suggestions of new types  that I can rotate with other team members.

Most of these pokemon have been with me since early and have carried me through this game so far, especially the seaking and ampharos so I am really wanting those to stay on my team! 

I am however planning on adding a rhypherior onto the list to add rock type once I am able to catch it sinceI know ill be facing flying types (it will be rotated with mudsdale ).

I would love to hear your suggestions, so far I only know there will be a flying gym leader up ahead the rest is unknown to me. 

For those who want to know.. I have a really bad luck finding heart scales so I have 4 in my inventory atm to use. 

((Also what level do you guys recogmend to start at with agate city/circus? or do I just get to the level cap and stock up on common candies?))

for the fighting gym i would suggest a pokemon with acrobatics. the easiest one to get at that moment is talonflame. Also change one of your ampharos' moveslots with electric terrain ( it helps you get rid of the annoying field ), is great for both fighting and flying type gym. As for the ground gym in agate, i would reccomend a roserade with at the very least toxic spikes. Those were the pokemon that helped me the most in the circus.

Snorlax! He's proven very useful and can really wall it out when you need to heal/revive different mons in your party. He's also a force to be reckoned with if you manage to pull off a couple curses. You can also run belly drum on it. You can pick up a munchlax in Calcenon.

I put a list of pokemon you can get in the spoiler, all of them can be obtained before agate circus with the exception of hawlucha, which you get on route 2. I'd also recommend looking at all of the event pokemon seeing if theres any you might want.

Spoiler

Rotom - You can do a sidequest once you beaten luna to get this and solosis, you can access it from tanzan mountain going into route 1 and going from there. Rotom doesn't have access to it's other forms until you get into ametrine.

Reuniclus - Solosis can be obtained with rotom, it's a great psychic type you can use.

Dragalge - really nice dragon poison with access to sludge wave dragon pulse hydro pump toxic spikes and other moves

Alolan Dugtrio - Good ground steel type in pyrous mountain, not as good as excadrill but still really amazing to use espiecally in doubles with dragalge's sludge wave

Malamar - You can get inkay by headbutting the trees in byxbyxsion wasteland, malamar with contrary is good but topsy turvy switches the field effect to an inverted field. I really recommend this in case a field effect is annoying you a lot.

Zoroark - A nice dark type, you can use it's illusion and get a nasty plot off which helped me quite a bit.

Krookodile - Great ground/dark and has moxie.

Hawlucha - If you get hawlucha with unburden, you can use the seeds (or berries) and double it's speed, and also has swords dance at 60. This is probably the one pokemon you should definitely get.

5 hours ago, Shiruu34 said:

for the fighting gym i would suggest a pokemon with acrobatics. the easiest one to get at that moment is talonflame. Also change one of your ampharos' moveslots with electric terrain ( it helps you get rid of the annoying field ), is great for both fighting and flying type gym. As for the ground gym in agate, i would reccomend a roserade with at the very least toxic spikes. Those were the pokemon that helped me the most in the circus.

I have been thinking of roserade for a bit now so I decided to go look for the soothbell and shiny stone to train up my beduw~ Thank you for the tips! will keep acrobatics in mind~

3 hours ago, VividGrey said:

Snorlax! He's proven very useful and can really wall it out when you need to heal/revive different mons in your party. He's also a force to be reckoned with if you manage to pull off a couple curses. You can also run belly drum on it. You can pick up a munchlax in Calcenon.

Since snorlax is a mono normal type Im gonna decide to keep my exlpoud 😉 But thanx for the tip!

1 hour ago, Bre_a_d said:

I put a list of pokemon you can get in the spoiler, all of them can be obtained before agate circus with the exception of hawlucha, which you get on route 2. I'd also recommend looking at all of the event pokemon seeing if theres any you might want.

Hide contents

Rotom - You can do a sidequest once you beaten luna to get this and solosis, you can access it from tanzan mountain going into route 1 and going from there. Rotom doesn't have access to it's other forms until you get into ametrine.

Reuniclus - Solosis can be obtained with rotom, it's a great psychic type you can use.

Dragalge - really nice dragon poison with access to sludge wave dragon pulse hydro pump toxic spikes and other moves

Alolan Dugtrio - Good ground steel type in pyrous mountain, not as good as excadrill but still really amazing to use espiecally in doubles with dragalge's sludge wave

Malamar - You can get inkay by headbutting the trees in byxbyxsion wasteland, malamar with contrary is good but topsy turvy switches the field effect to an inverted field. I really recommend this in case a field effect is annoying you a lot.

Zoroark - A nice dark type, you can use it's illusion and get a nasty plot off which helped me quite a bit.

Krookodile - Great ground/dark and has moxie.

Hawlucha - If you get hawlucha with unburden, you can use the seeds (or berries) and double it's speed, and also has swords dance at 60. This is probably the one pokemon you should definitely get.

Thats an interesting list! I already had some mons in the pc, (zoroark and skrelp) so I'll be sure to look into them. I also have to decide weither Im gonna train up a roserade or dragalge and I if wanna stick with gothithelle or swap it for Reuniclus now haha XD hmm decisions decisions~ But thank you!!