So...now I've beaten Shelly, what now?

Energy-chan

Hey everyone!

So I beat Shelly now. (Yay!)
Meaning I have 3 badges and 1 badge that Corey didn't give me. (Thanks dear gym leader. >.>)

But now I'm confused as to what I need to do now? I seem to run around in circles

I know I want to join "Aqua" and I want a Zorua as well. Both I think happen around now??

(Course a fire and dawn stone I need for my Vulpix and Kirlia, but they come later I think?)

So...I'm just lost. @.@ Help please? <3 Thank you!

Yeah the zorua event starts in North Obsidia Ward at night (it must be windy) in the Magma Gang hideout (or maybe Aqua i don't remember) it will disguise himself as another pokemon then you have to chase him around.

The fire stone is hidden in the Pyrous Mountain (or you can just dig it using your explorer kit), the dawn stone is in Bysxbysion Wasteland (i think). To progress with the story go to the Grand Hall and talk to Ame.

Edited by Gaunt

Yeah the zorua event starts in North Obsidia Ward at night (it must be windy) in the Magma Gang hideout (or maybe Aqua i don't remember) it will disguise himself as another pokemon then you have to chase him around.

The fire stone is hidden in the Pyrous Mountain (or you can just dig it using your explorer kit), the dawn stone is in Bysxbysion Wasteland (i think). To progress with the story go to the Grand Hall and talk to Ame.

Wow, needs a lot for it to occur. x.x I just need to locate North Obsidia Ward, and wait for night time. >.>

I don't have explorer kit yet! : o The wasteland I haven't been to yet either. x3

Alright, now I need to beat Fern, yay. xD