need a mon and an item

Shadowstar128

Hello,

I'm playing a new save game because I lost my old one, I'm trying to rebuild my old team but one of my team members was the mystery egg from the police, since I can't control what egg I get I want to ask for some outside help, if any of you have an alolan vulpix you'd be willing to trade I'm willing to give you any mon I have, highlights include a piplup, whatever mon I get from this save files mystery egg, and a budew with perfect or near perfect IV's in all but one stat. Along with this I want to get an ice cream so I can get that kid in the candy shop to move so I can buy ice cream myself, if someone can spare one for me I'd be very appreciative, I can also give you one of my items in exchange if you'd like.

Thanks in advance

30 minutes ago, Shadowstar128 said:

Hello,

I'm playing a new save game because I lost my old one, I'm trying to rebuild my old team but one of my team members was the mystery egg from the police, since I can't control what egg I get I want to ask for some outside help, if any of you have an alolan vulpix you'd be willing to trade I'm willing to give you any mon I have, highlights include a piplup, whatever mon I get from this save files mystery egg, and a budew with perfect or near perfect IV's in all but one stat. Along with this I want to get an ice cream so I can get that kid in the candy shop to move so I can buy ice cream myself, if someone can spare one for me I'd be very appreciative, I can also give you one of my items in exchange if you'd like.

Thanks in advance

I have an Alolan Ninetales, and i may be able to breed you one. Private message me, and give me like 10 minutes, ok?