My Team, thoughts?

Ackalacka

I don't use "rotation" Pokemon, I stick with one team and that's it. I find it repetitive to just switch Pokemon out, unless it's for an HM slave. Anyway, here's my team so far.

Blaziken (Named Caesar, I always name my starters Caesar)

Lvl: 58 Nature: Naughty

Moves: Double Kick/BlazeKick/BraveBird/Bulk Up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gardevoir (Named Harmony)

Lvl: 55 Nature: Bold

Moves: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Magical Leaf/Calm Mind

Magnezone (Originally named Swagnezone, now Enforcer. I decided to be more serious. XD)

Lvl: 57 Nature: Calm

Moves: Discharge/Flash Cannon/Tri-Attack/Metal Sound

Snorlax (Originally named Phat Boi, now Tank. Same reason as above, but I'm actually looking for a different name.)

Lvl: 52 Nature: Relaxed / Item: (I need to give the rest items, too...) Left Overs

Moves: Body Slam/Crunch/Roll Out/Defense Curl

Marshtomp (Named Poseidon, he's the newest member, I haven't trained him yet.)

Lvl: 30 Nature: Docile

Moves: (Bad, I know) Tackle/Bide/Mud Shot/Mud Bomb

My sixth Pokemon will be Dragonite when he's implemented.

So besides the fact that I need to give them items and evole Marshtomp, what do you guys think? Thanks. <:D

you need another pokemon (maybe zoroark) because dragonite won't be in the game very soon (i think) then you can switch him

I already have a Zoruark, I don't like him...

Anyway, that statement is false. Ame PROMISED (I have screen shots...) that she would include Dratini in the next episode. Of course she could have just been trolling, but again, SCREEN SHOTS, so we ought to make her stick to her word. <;3

TinyPic has decided to be a complete douche bag to me, so I can't upload a screen shot in this post... I will later however, in fact, I might even start a new topic about it. <:D

Tri-Attack is a good move, but in Reborn it's broken. Also I would recommend getting a Hounchkrow perhaps. Get that Dark/Flying in :)

I have a Murkrow, but I can't seem to find a Dusk Stone any where.

Funny thing, Caesar and Enforcer are practically the same as my KenMasters and Sentinal with the only differences are the natures and only one moves from each pokemon (mine has Hi-Jump Kick and Thunder Wave respectively) though I'm replacing Sentinal with an Eelektross. Our Gardevoirs are alike almost completely with the nature difference of bold and docile.

Edited by Lunar081

Your Gardevoir is like mine, but I run double team over shadow ball because I live by the philosophy of "you can't kill what you can't hit."

Edited by Money_Man115

Your Gardevoir is like mine, but I run double team over shadow ball because I live by the philosophy of "you can't kill what you can't hit."

Huh, I should teach mine Double Team over Magical Leaf. <:D

Once Darmaniten gets in, that will be Shofu because Darmaniten is just sheer power. He is also a boss when it comes to competitive battles and gives really good advice. If your interested in comp battling, you should watch him. Personally I like Haydunn better when it comes to pokemon LPs, but he doesn't upload that frequently, apparently he has been busy lately.

Edited by Money_Man115

I have a Murkrow, but I can't seem to find a Dusk Stone any where.

You can get a dusk stone in the underground railnet, just gotta figure out the train track puzzle and head left into the aron nest and search some rocks. Pack super repel :D

• 2 weeks later...

Once Darmaniten gets in, that will be Shofu because Darmaniten is just sheer power. He is also a boss when it comes to competitive battles and gives really good advice. If your interested in comp battling, you should watch him.

GET HIT WITH ALLA DAT

Edited by Khayoz