French Reborn

fay-clochette

Hey hello everyone, 

I'm here because i really want to translate the game Pokemon Reborn, and make it playable for the french who don't speak english at all.

I want to do that because i L.O.V.E this game and i'm sure that a lot of french would love it too.

But i have some question:

- Do I have the right to do it ?  it's not agaisnt copyright or anything like that ? 

- And if I have the right to do it, how can i do that ?  how can i translate  the file ? 

I know it's a very long road, i don"t know if i would fully translate it, but i want to trying it and trying my best. Plus this would be an experience for  the job i want to do,  video game translator. 

If anyone have the answers, I'm here.

Good day to everyone 😃❤️ 

• Like 2

The developers are okay with the translations, you can search the forums, I'm pretty much sure the teams will assemble for every major language. Somebody even already extracted the whole text from the game (including moves, descriptions, etc.), but I strongly recommend waiting with that for the very final release of the game, for various reasons. This will be A LOT of script to localise, though.

Hello french fellow!

Back in the years, I planned to translate Reborn too. So, I could lend you a hand if you're leading the project, depending on what I will be doing when the game is finished.

However, I have no idea on how to do it but there are people out there who do. There is a user here who is translating the game into german. You may take a look or even ask the guy directly. I just noticed that it implies using a specific software. May be you should try yourself and see how things needs to be done.

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/45535-pok%C3%A9mon-reborn-german-deutsch/

Hello  😃

Thank you everyone for your answer this help me so much, thanks to that i've find the post of waynolt with the tool he/she mades for translating this game  =).

3 hours ago, Des Teto said:

Hello french fellow!

Back in the years, I planned to translate Reborn too. So, I could lend you a hand if you're leading the project, depending on what I will be doing when the game is finished.

However, I have no idea on how to do it but there are people out there who do. There is a user here who is translating the game into german. You may take a look or even ask the guy directly. I just noticed that it implies using a specific software. May be you should try yourself and see how things needs to be done.

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/45535-pok%C3%A9mon-reborn-german-deutsch/

I appreciate the help you offer me and if you want to help i'm more than ok with that ^^ just come talk to me in PM 😃