I can't breed my Buneary with Bluff

Clive

Hey there,

I am trying to breed a Buneary with Bluff.
To do so, I matched a Female Lopunny with a Male Meowth, with bluff.

But this isn't working, and I don't know exactly why.

Thus, if someone had the time to explain me what's wrong in my method, or to breed me one, it would be greatly appreciated 🌸

Affectionately

On 4/20/2020 at 7:53 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

There is no move called Bluff, do you mean Fake Out?

If so make sure your Meowth didn't replace it with any new moves it learned from leveling up in the daycare.

Oops, sorry, "Bluff" is actually the french word 🌸

Yes, I do mean Fake out, sorry

And Meowth didn't replace it, I just checked out  

Is the Buneary inheriting any other moves? There's a priority to which moves the Pokémon gets if there are more than four.

According to Bulbapedia Buneary's Lv.1 moves are Frustration, Defense Curl, Splash, Pound and Foresight. If it hatches with any moves other than those try deleting them from the parents to "free up" the list.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:22 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Is the Buneary inheriting any other moves? There's a priority to which moves the Pokémon gets if there are more than four.

According to Bulbapedia Buneary's Lv.1 moves are Frustration, Defense Curl, Splash, Pound and Foresight. If it hatches with any moves other than those try deleting them from the parents to "free up" the list.

Well actually, my Lopunny and Meowth wont even breed, since they don't seem to appreciate each other well, as the NPC says

On 4/20/2020 at 10:31 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Unless the Daycare man specifically says they "prefer playing with other Pokémon than each other" breeding still works. 

If that's what he's saying check that you have the correct genders I guess because there shouldn't be anything that prevents them from breeding.

Hey there 🌸

I don't know what happened the other day, but I retried few minutes ago and it actually worked !

Thanks for your time, it's really appreciated.

I wish you, with all my heart, the best in the future my friend 🌸