Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Exp. Share

BlueMan

Question

18 answers to this question

I don't think it'll be implemented, I think I read that somewhere on here.

It will take a while, but put that pokemon first then switch out, try going for hi levels, like Muk at the poison gym, that's how I got my Abra and Magikarp to evolve.

You could just do the old technique we used before anyone got exp share in any other pokemon game, put the pokemon you want to level in front and switch him out. I suggest doing this on the unknowns found under the stairs. They generate the most exp in the game up to that point as far as I know.

That's kinda troll, cause you can't get it. imagine seeing the guy in the first episode he appeared and waiting to find a delibird for all those episodes, but nope!

Anyway i looked at the shelmet and karrablast that i got from the guy at spinnel town and they had different id#, can anyone verify?

HA. I just gave up on it until after Shade. I was literally too annoyed with it (and Now I don't even use it, how stupid is that, I mean come on!)

You could just get a lucky egg. Unless Ame took the scripting out for it, Happiny has a 5% chance of holding a lucky egg. So you could just spam it until you have one~ (: