Finished with Episode 18, Team Advice?

WarmGlassofMilk

Just finished Hardy off and now I'm looking to fine tune a few things. Just for reference I'm doing a dumb little challenge run where I use primarily ground types but I get 3 pokemon for coverage and I chose fighting, flying, and bug. All my movesets are basically how I want them for now just looking for pokemon suggestions, mainly. Btw, once I get all the starters bred I'll be using mega Garchomp and making it a mixed attacker with max SpA investment because Draco Meteor and Fire Blast(idk if it's available but if it's not I have Flamethrower) ;). I'm also playing set so things like Rock Wrecker Rypherior don't work like they have in my previous runs. 

Capture.PNG

yee.PNG

I always say this when people ask for a certain pokemon, but Sylveon is one of the best pokemon in Reborn. It has Pixilate, good special defense, Wish support and Misty Terrain, very good in both utility and offense, and a good choice for Sapphira. You may need a Tailwind/Trick Room user, mainly for the Lin battle, since the New World Field halves the speed of grounded mons', but overall, some way of speed control is always useful. Examples are Talonflame, Whimsicott (this one has been a crotch for me in Reborn, Prankster is OP with Nature power and other utility!) and Carbink (Sturdy + Trick Room + Stealth Rock + Explosion is really good). 

PD: if that Scizor is a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist, then let me say, what a good taste you have

Edited by Gastronely

9 hours ago, Gastronely said:

I always say this when people ask for a certain pokemon, but Sylveon is one of the best pokemon in Reborn. It has Pixilate, good special defense, Wish support and Misty Terrain, very good in both utility and offense, and a good choice for Sapphira.

PD: if that Scizor is a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist, then let me say, what a good taste you have

I’m locked into 1 fighting, flying, and bug type with 3 ground type mons. But wow, I didn’t even realize that about the new world field, so I might go grab a Dratini to use in the flying slot, and maybe Claydol to set trick room and screens. 

And it is a FMA reference ;).

Edited by WarmGlassofMilk