Problem in Scripting help required

AK 47

46 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

Try looking at line 58 in said script. Maybe if you show us that line, and the ones around it, we can help you easier.

Here im attaching my scripts. I used gVim editor . before editing the file size is 995kb after editing and saving the file size is reduced to 989 kb the lines of code are same as old one , but the script is not running what's the problem . Is any problem with the gVim editor 

Scripts.rxdata

5 hours ago, AK 47 said:

I Solved that error. Now new problem is that the level 150 pikachu is not obeying the commands

Perhaps its something to do with the way Reborn’s level cap works. To find it, call phObedience, and I’m fairly sure its around there somewhere.

18 hours ago, MegaMew said:

Perhaps its something to do with the way Reborn’s level cap works. To find it, call phObedience, and I’m fairly sure its around there somewhere.

Ok leave it by the way. I replaced Pbs file with original file it is not working. Moves.dat file is replaced by Moves file which I downloaded in pbs. I don't know why it doesn't works

19 hours ago, MegaMew said:

image.png.4e2ec0fc00ca575111c81867ca4af39d.png 

image.png.835309780d32548b7e0daa500e2cc256.png

here I modified badge level as 150 but still the pokemon above 100 doesn't obey.

20 hours ago, MegaMew said:

image.png.cf86249fced0af8562fa0389af7bdbe2.png

but all the stats are not increased something exception is there please help

Hmm, I could've sworn it would be something to do with the level cap. Having to do with that, you're sure that you actually have the badges required to level up that high?

Having to do with the stat increases, I think those were taken out in E17, because the canon games no longer did the stat boosts after badges. 

8 hours ago, MegaMew said:

Hmm, I could've sworn it would be something to do with the level cap. Having to do with that, you're sure that you actually have the badges required to level up that high?

Having to do with the stat increases, I think those were taken out in E17, because the canon games no longer did the stat boosts after badges. 

I have all badges except the last one. According to me pokemon should obey. But its not 

8 hours ago, MegaMew said:

When im using X-Attack attack is rising. But when I'm Modifying the script it is not working why