Celestian Cascade battles

darkwaters33

So I lost the series of 3 battles to the grunts, fern and blake and then sirious, and i unfortunately made the mistake of saving while in the backeoom of the cascade so now i cant leave the building. My team is typhlosion, mamoswine, arcanine, zebstrika, hawlucha, and kingdra, all about level 71-73. Is my only option to keep fighting these guys and leveling up my team to 75 that way and is this team good enough for that trio of battles cause florinia is not much help? In my pc i have steelix, mienshao, honchkrow and a few others close to level 70. 

You can leave through the window to the right in the room with the PC and healing machine.

Hard to comment on your team without seeing your movesets but it does look like you lack coverage having both Typhlosion and Arcanine in your team.

Kingdra while awesome, also doesn't offer a whole lot of coverage outside of Water.

Might need to spend some time figuring out who to start off with, tends to be quite important, and then work on your strategy from there.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to beat them unless your movesets offer you little to no coverage, hazards or support.

What are you losing to?

Hard to say without more information.

Edited by Siv

3 hours ago, Siv said:

You can leave through the window to the right in the room with the PC and healing machine.

Hard to comment on your team without seeing your movesets but it does look like you lack coverage having both Typhlosion and Arcanine in your team.

Kingdra while awesome, also doesn't offer a whole lot of coverage outside of Water.

Might need to spend some time figuring out who to start off with, tends to be quite important, and then work on your strategy from there.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to beat them unless your movesets offer you little to no coverage, hazards or support.

What are you losing to?

Hard to say without more information.

Basically losing to Sirius garchomp. My mamoswine is only level 71 so i think i need to just train him a little more. I have a few mons like deino i can train up to take him on also 

13 minutes ago, darkwaters33 said:

Basically losing to Sirius garchomp. My mamoswine is only level 71 so i think i need to just train him a little more. I have a few mons like deino i can train up to take him on also 

Deino evolved up and properly strong, yeah.

Mamoswine with Atk+Speed EVs can be deadly, I don't remember if you can get it faster than Garchomp so you can use Icicle Crash but if not it has Ice Shard available which has priority and still does respectable damage.

Getting Deino up will definitely help you!