Living in Role Play?

Hi, Hello, Sup, My name is.. um uh, David? DJ? Johnny? Zane? Nevori? Snypr? Bobby? Jax? Robert? JR?....Well

I have a MPD/DID and all my life I've been known as Nickname for how many people I have become even as I type this the name on my profile is one of my many "sides"!?! I guess I will call it that, honestly I'm not sure how to describe it but I end up taking on these "sides" of myself when one of the other "sides" can't handle things, I almost exclusively become this "side" and everything changes from style, eating, talking, Ect..

But sometimes these "sides" start to blend together and I get lost inside my head and end up confused and vulnerable making my other issues flare up....

Honestly that story will go on forever so any who, dang now I forgot what I was gonna ask... uhm, oh you know what, do any of you share simular, similar, there we go, traits? If not that's quite alright, I know I'm different. lol

But Idk maybe this is the wrong place for this and if so I'm sorry.

On a little side convo for you "normies" what's your favorite Character to be?

• Like 1

Mental disorders take a big toll on your body, especially how we think. I don't have MPD so I can't relate but my personality changes quite often, for reasons i can't control. Usually what I'll do is try to think long and hard about whether I want to be this person, even if it clashes with what my mind tells me. Maybe Therapy could help? - I'm sorry if i couldn't offer much but stay strong.