To Those Who Work on Reborn/Rejuvention...

Johnny_Nevori

I just wanted to thank every person who has worked on Reborn & Rejuvenation.

These games are amazing and all your hard work really shows in the games. Between the characters, sights and sounds, graphics, features, and story, and everything else, it's all extremely unique and interesting.

This is still one of the greatest if not the best game in the last 10 years between official games and fan made and hacks, I always come back to this one because its just so good.

I know it's hard work and time consuming and you guys run on low budgets and it must be hard having to balance school, work, and keeping up theses games and I know you guys catch a some flack for stuff like bugs and missing features Etc. Etc. but I'm glad you guys stuck with this and didn't abandon it like other creators did with their games.

If I knew how to tag people I would tag every one of you so that people can comment on here to give thanks and show their appreciation for you guys and the work you have done.

Thanks for the games and the outlet, this gives me a place to go and something to do when my problems kick up and you guys are so nice and helpful it makes me feel like I'm part of a community that cares even if the world around me doesn't.

👏👍❤️T💙H💚A🧡N💜K🧡Y💚O💙U❤️👍👏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5