Aya Problems

Evilevo666

Wow that is a pretty good trick lol. May have to use that in my Playthrough lol. actually 'nother question......is the Link Stone obtainable before you get to Aya? i want to use Alakazam as my Psychic Poke....and while Kadabra is good and all, I would love the extra damage.

Yeh, you should be able to buy a linkstone from a salesman near the stairway after you beat Shelly, there is another linkstone somewhere else but I can't remember where it is

Yeh, you should be able to buy a linkstone from a salesman near the stairway after you beat Shelly, there is another linkstone somewhere else but I can't remember where it is

The second link stone is located on the right side of the yureyu building.

i had a bit of trouble originally, then i got a Gallade with Psycho Cut and destroyed her with it. Gyarados is always helpful for high damage and good speed, and i had a Yanmega as well to get some fast hits in although its moves weren't great

this topic is most likely old news, but I wanted to give some potential advice for this fight. When I fought against her, I had a Dugtrio and Crobat on the team, both of them level 43. I held the Dugtrio back from evolving until level 40, so she could learn Earthquake. Then I believe that I used Sucker Punch and Acrobatics combos in an attempt to take down Gengar quickly, but she withdrew it. I then went back to Earthquake, and alternated as necessary, bringing down 4 of her Pokemon before my Dugtrio bit the dust. You can find Zubat as early as underneath the Opal Bridge, where the Magby is located in the rain. And Diglett can be found underneath the Grand Stairway