Custom Gym Leader for my game.

Hello everyone and I'm new here. So as a welcoming, here are four sprites that I created for my Pokémon Game which has 18 gym leaders. Here they are.

CEO Sali ( From Silicon ) Rock

Trainer081.png.c481bb8a76a077d99c3fdd0ecb51b6bb.png

Daydreamer Celeste ( From Celestial ) Psychic

Trainer088.png.3b851e6df4f7da4548f28740ac555406.png

Thief Carl ( From infamous thief Carl Gugasian ) Dark

Trainer089.png.2037ef132a13e15a5dfa752965ac28d3.png

Ice Princess Blizzy ( From Blizzard ) Ice

Trainer090.png.f4bc22464d135343ca8204af1fc439db.png

General Foxtrot ( From the Nato Alphabet ) Fighting

Trainer085.png.e51f25fbdf85c0100bca1334dc87e907.png

Hope you like them and post your reviews. 

Leader Sali.png

Edited by TheCarnageSpritest
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey! The sprites look pretty good, but of course always room for improvements, so here are a few tips from me:

- First of all, most Pokemon sprites follow a 2x2 pixel format. Some of your sprites break this. (most notably in the hair). What you'll want to do is, before starting your edits, is decrease the size by half, so that you're working with 1x1 pixels. When you're done making edits to your sprite, size it back up to the correct size.

- Secondly, there's little to no shading. My best recommendation for this is to look and see how other game's make their sprites. Seeing where the light hits, and how different shades of colors are used is very helpful.

This would be the biggest thing, that applies to all of the sprites. If you'd like more tips, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Edited by MegaMew

Yeah sorry about that, shading is kinda hard for me sometimes. But I'll try to make the shading better. Secondly, I got the trainer sprites which I used to make these were from a file were the picture size is 160x160. I'm not trying to complain btw. But thanks for the review, I actually have another sprite. The type is normal and his name is Teenager Coti ( shortened form of the Latin word, Cotidianus, meaning normal and usual)