Pokemon FFF - Prologue!

logintomylife

Pokemon Forgotten Forlorn Forfeit (FFF)

So? Where do I begin... Hello there, girls and boys of all ages. My name is Logintomylife, or Login for short, and I come to herald the coming of a new age! Age with Pokemon FFF in it! (Questionable? Maybe? For a very short time? We will see?)

I am nervous, nervous as a person posting his creation on an internet can be! But, well, "fak" nervousness! I hate her, stupid, distant cousin of anxiety and depression. I am here to show you what I've been working on, Pokemon FFF (Such a weird nameeee, but too lazy to change it by now as I am content with it) is a project I would wish to continue/complete (if there would be demand for it?) and possibly maybe even expand on to.

But lets not get distracted by something that is yet not set in stone, I think all of you who got this far reading this annoying wall of text have lot of questions and didn't come here to read my monologues, we all know you came here out of curiosity, or boredom.

So... Yeah...

Lets start with the introduction of the series!

What's the hook?

Advanced issues found

👔

Spoiler

Pokemon FFF takes place in a region called Gloria, you start the story as an established normal type gym leader Lucille from Meadling Town.

Yet, peaceful days of battling challengers and doing your daily duties come to a sudden halt when all you ever knew or believed was true, is swept beneath you like a dusty rug and taken away.

Henceforth you lose everything, in every possible meaning of that word, and are set onto a chess-board called "the world" as a pawn, grudgingly used by the antagonist and his goons.

Your life is forgotten, forlorn, and not yours to forfeit.

GeMePleY:

Advanced issues found

🤓

Spoiler

Explore the region of Gloria and its story, not by the eyes of a proper protagonist, but as a rookie of an evil(?) organisation (you know what we are talking about).

Meaning this won't be the usual receive-your-pokemon-and-set-to-conquer-the-league story.

Discover the history of the region and your role in it.

image.png.9e400e372a5170d11cca8c4546a36d6a.png

image.png.0bf8feb0f9ec96b86eebdfdf0cef92c7.png

Technical Stuff:

Gens? What's that? It's 6 for now, though...

6 Gym Leaders (5?)

Music made by GlitchxCity and ton of others.

Art used from Pokemon Essentials, re-sprites, but some acquisitions made from other artists (credited later)

Just a piece of information for you lot interested in trying this thing out and giving me a very valued feedback, I am newcomer to this content-creator stuff, the files are a mess (not even talking about PBS, lol) I am not an artist, sprites are not my forte, though I gave a try to pokemon-music making and I... Sort of... Like it? Eh...

Anyway, I suck at making Topics, even more so complex forum posts.

Though, it doesn't end here. As I don't want to look like a lazy bum here only for exposure, I already did something for you guys to jump into and give a try.

I am talking about a "Prologue"! (I called it an Epilogue for a very long time 'cos I confused the terms. pls kill me)

This thing shows you a little of "why" and "how" the story is set in the antagonist spectrum, as well lets you discover and read on to a bit of Gloria's history, geography and trivia.

Download Link

Pokemon FFF - Prologue

(Only Google Disk for now)

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1zQ4Tupw8oSt6mgr2MPInBh5ZFevmrBJ7

Credits:

Advanced issues found

🙌
Spoiler

Oh gosh, I suck at these, as I have absolutely no clue what the heck did I use in my freaking game, wonderful, isn't it?

Anyway, I will give here what I had the capacity to figure out, if I miss anything, please tell me.

If someone is unhappy with me using his stuff, just write to me and it will be promptly replaced 😄

Animations: 

Reborn Animation Team:

Amethyst

Cass

Inuki

Mde

Smeargletail

Vulpes

Art:

Maruno & The Pokemon Essentials Team

Amethyst

Zumi

Janichroma

Tester:

Viperio (Thanks a lot mate)

Me (Lol)

Music

Amethyst

GAMEGREAK

GlitchxCity

(I suck at these~)

Welp, I hope this is everything a first post for a game should have.

If I forgot anything, feel free to tell me, I value feedback and criticism above praise a lot, though, praise is also fine! Though... Yeah... Criticism guys, don't go easy on me! Nitpick about anything! Tell me what is wrong, what isn't, tell me I am a bad boy and span-... Ehm...

Thanks everyone for making it this far into the post, hope you enjoy~

• Upvote 3