Need help with Pulse Magnezone

Idkman

I'm having trouble beating pulse Magnezone due to the fact that my Charizard gets insta killed before it appears due to Glaceon's Blizzard. Even if it survives up to that point Charizard still is KO'd by Magnezone itself somehow being faster than it (probably from Relaxed Nature) which leaves only my Meowstic, Dusknoir, Galvantula, and Alolan Sandslash. My Dusknoir does know a fighting type move, yet it gets insta killed by discharge, even from bzzt. My best option would be to set up trick room with my Meowstic yet I don't wanna set it up on umbreon or Glaceon. So what could I do to beat ZEL besides grinding on him for a few hours (I have around $376,000 at this point).

Team Layout-

Meowstic, lvl 76, item none, ability Infiltrator 

Trick Room

Dark Pulse

Psychic

Future Sight

Dusknoir, lvl 78, item Black Belt (just for Magnezone), ability Pressure

Shadow Punch

Brick Break 

Will-o-Wisp

Thief

Charizard, lvl 77, item lax incense (and wide lens), ability Blaze

Heat Wave

Slash

Fly

Flare Blitz

Galvantula, lvl 77 (78 after killing Umbreon or Alakazam), item silver powder, ability Swarm

Bug Buzz

Discharge

Sucker Punch

Slash

Alolan Sandslash, lvl 77, item Amplified rock, ability Snow cloak 

Aurora Veil

Strength

Icicle Crash

Shadow Claw

Kingdra, lvl 78, item mystic water, ability sniper

Surf

Dragon Pulse

Dragon Dance

Waterfall

Welp now my team is able to survive mostly up until Pulse Magnezone. Now though I can't get in enough damage in with Dusknoir before I send out my Charizard (its now faster than Magnezone) which means I either have to redo this whole thing or continue grinding off with both my Charizard and Dusknoir. The sad part is that I'm able to get Magnezone in the red with a Heat wave. Might be able to ko with Flare Blitz if Dusknoir's brick break is able to crit and get it past half and ZEL decides to heal (gives me a free turn for an attack).

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 6:39 PM, Idkman said:

Welp thanks for the help I actually beaten ZEL, hell yeah

Glad you were able to beat Zel! I have an idea that I think could work well for you. Switch your Sandlash's ability to Slush Rush and drop in Hail. You can then set your auroa veil or even swords dance and just sweep through teams. Trust me there is an instance later in the game where this occurs against you and it is BRUTAL