Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where are you, precious Houndour?

Jaslyn

Question

First of all, hi ^^ kinda new here~

Ok, now to my problem: I simply cant find the houndour in the Team Magma hideout 😞
I chose Team Aqua (i regret it now) because i thought it wouldnt be that hard to find it.

I knew and read here before that it should spawn in the magma hideout and can be obtained for a pokesnax. But at which time? I tried everything, because sometimes its said to spawn in the morning and some say in the night. I found at least 7 Shinies in this stupid alley, but never ever the houndour made its appereance.

Im after Kiki, fresh from Apophyll and already obtained the Carvanha from the Aqua-Boss. Am i doing a mistake? Or am i simply really unlucky?

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Jaslyn said:

First of all, hi ^^ kinda new here~

Ok, now to my problem: I simply cant find the houndour in the Team Magma hideout 😞
I chose Team Aqua (i regret it now) because i thought it wouldnt be that hard to find it.

I knew and read here before that it should spawn in the magma hideout and can be obtained for a pokesnax. But at which time? I tried everything, because sometimes its said to spawn in the morning and some say in the night. I found at least 7 Shinies in this stupid alley, but never ever the houndour made its appereance.

Im after Kiki, fresh from Apophyll and already obtained the Carvanha from the Aqua-Boss. Am i doing a mistake? Or am i simply really unlucky?

7th badge must be aquired, Magma must be out of the alley, must have pokesnax

Thank you! But i finally caught it myself ^^ wanted to shinyhunt it and got a pretty decent one after some tries 😄

I read somewhere that you had to beat Shelly. Maybe it isnt Shelly but Aya? Its surprising that you can fight against the magma leader with your what? Around lvl 30 Teammembers and hes much much stronger.
So after the wastelande and the new obtained badge i tried my luck again and as soon as i walked in, there stood it, waiting for me to pick it up.

So for the people wondering when you can catch it: I think its after Gymleader Aya. It was nighttime, but i dont believe that its linked to the time or weather. I checked so often after various gymleaders. After Shelly, after shade.... morning, daytime, everything.

Is Aya the 7th gym leader? I always mix up when they are number wise

13 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

7th badge must be aquired, Magma must be out of the alley, must have pokesnax

44 minutes ago, Jaslyn said:

Thank you! But i finally caught it myself ^^ wanted to shinyhunt it and got a pretty decent one after some tries 😄

I read somewhere that you had to beat Shelly. Maybe it isnt Shelly but Aya? Its surprising that you can fight against the magma leader with your what? Around lvl 30 Teammembers and hes much much stronger.
So after the wastelande and the new obtained badge i tried my luck again and as soon as i walked in, there stood it, waiting for me to pick it up.

So for the people wondering when you can catch it: I think its after Gymleader Aya. It was nighttime, but i dont believe that its linked to the time or weather. I checked so often after various gymleaders. After Shelly, after shade.... morning, daytime, everything.