Hi!~

BroBroNelly

Hey all! New guy Broneil here. I'm nearly 18 years old and I start uni in a couple of days with Bio as my major.

So, I downloaded Reborn yesterday and I love it so far. The game is definitely challenging as I nearly had my hind quarters handed to me on a silver platter by a wild Pidove.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was around 8 or so and I've been a fan of the anime since before that.

Some other video games I like are Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and various Star Wars games (I love Star Wars).

One of my all-time favorite tv shows/cartoons would have to be Avatar: The Last Airbender. I also like both Star Wars Clone Wars cartoons.

Sorry if I rambled but it's good to meet you guys. :D

Edited by BroBroNelly

Welcome to Reborn, man! It's nice to see people taking that next step forward in life and going to college. Enjoy your time with us and good luck!

Sssssup'? :T
Welcome to Reborn! It's nice to see more people here! ^_^

Btw, here's a pic from Zuko from Avatar, cuz'... you like Avatar too and... he's my fave character from there and stuff... totally unrelated.

R6DaOqs.jpg

Hello! Welcome aboard! The S.S Reborn is about to depart! Oh, and for liking Avatar, you get an exceptional opportunity to have as much food as you can take! Enjoy your stay! :D