Pre-Serra Team

VapePoreon

I'm looking to improve my team and I'm having some difficulties deciding who to replace and with what. The major thing is I have 4 Pokémon weak to ground moves. I would also like to have an eeveelution on my team in some fashion (preferably a Leafeon, but not a necessity). I'm right at Serra (haven't challenged her yet). I'm considering swapping out Skunktank and Palossand, but that still leaves me with 3 Pokémon weak to ground.

Barbaracle lv48

Tough Claws

Razor Shell

Stone Edge

Shell Smash

Night Slash

Toxapex lv45

Regenerator

Poison Jab

Baneful Bunker

Recover

Toxic Spikes

Palossand lv45

Water Compaction

Giga Drain

Earth Power

Shadow Ball

Iron Defense

Skuntank lv46

Stench

Night Slash

Sucker Punch

Flamethrower

Toxic

Sceptile lv46

Overgrowth

Detect

Rock Smash

Leaf Storm

X-Scissor

Arcanine lv45

Intimidate

Flare Blitz

Crunch

Extreme Speed

Close Combat

You can get a Trapinch by trading a Mothim to a guy in a house in Chrysolia forest (might have to teleport it there first from Spinel Town if you haven't already); Flygon isn't too well-suited for Serra's gym, but it's strong and has a great movepool. Also has Levitate, so immune to Ground. It's imo the best Pokémon you can get around this part of the game.

You can also get an Eevee from a cave in Chrysolia Forest to evolve to any of its evolutions.

Azurine Island has wild Yanma - Yanmega is one of the stronger Bug Types out there and Speed Boost is a handy Ability for many situations.

Tanzan Mountain has wild Sandile - one of Krookodile's Abilities is Moxie and it has decent enough Speed to overtake a lot of enemies if you invest in it.