Marble Issues (you can say i'm losing my marbles)

ErebusCartesius

um... hey.

i've been having issues with my marble collection. i followed every single step that should lead me to have 99 of them (well, i don't have access to the data vault yet since i haven't finished the game yet). what's more, i was tracking my progress throughout the entire playthrough and so far, my bag shows that i have 98 marbles. how do i resolve this issue?

many thanks,

erebus

• Global Mods

I've had that happen to me before, where I was sure I've gotten all the marbles, then I checked in my bag and I was missing a few. 

One of the marbles a lot of people either save for later or decide not to get is the one in Liliech where you have to show the NPC Eevee and each of the Eeveelutions. Is it possible you did some of that one, saved the remainder for later and forgot to come back to it? 

Another maybe tricky one is that Mable's Gothitelle has one which she gives after 90 marbles. There have also been a few people who had trouble finding the one at the Battle Frontier, which is southeast of the Pokemart. 

Or possibly the one at Mt. Comet with feeding all the Lunatone and Solrock? I've seen some people in videos not have enough cookies for all of them the first time. Some of them keep going in the game and some come back to it with more cookies.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any others that I've seen people consistently either miss, decide to skip, or forget to go back for, except maybe the ones in Western Waterway or Forest of Feeling that require Surf, since the player doesn't have Surf the first time those areas are accessible.

Unfortunately, if none of those sound like ones you missed, the only way I can think of is to just look through the marble list and go to all those places one by one until you find the one you're missing. If you don't feel like doing that, I can give you another marble if you send me your save file. 

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, ErebusPX said:

I already have the marbles from the ones you mentioned (ie. the ones that people consistently miss). In any case, you may have my save file. Thank you very much in advance 🙂

Game.rxdata 159.61 kB · 1 download

You now have 99 marbles

Game.rxdata