Pokemon Reborn - Walkthrough-review Part 10 [FINALE]: To be continued...

Yoraiko

16 hours ago, Yoraiko said:

soooo.... not worth it.

So I think my next part will take a bit longer since I didnt know the last thing I wanted to include in it was the actual big story climax. That some stuff to take in.

All fun and no work here!

792wn8vt.png

Also Battle/X-items raise the stat by two levels. In other words they are:

Swords Dance

Iron Defense
Nasty Plot

Amnesia

Agility

Respectively. And you can buy these for cheap. And spam them. They're basically having a fifth slot dedicated to buffing. They're a lot more valuable than you're giving credit for.

Part 9: We All are Broken Here:

https://gedankenbloggade-yoraiko.blogspot.com/2020/04/pokemon-fangame-pokemon-reborn_22.html

Spoiler Alert:

okevoifk.png

The next report is already done too. But we'll keep that one yet for a bit.

I'll also do a separate topic for the Amnaria-thing since its a topic Im interested in discussing. Thanks for everyone who stayd with me to the end, next time will conclude the (regular) walkthrough of this epic adventure!

In my revisit to the Glass Factory Gauntlet run, Rock Slide from Mega Aerodactyl and Earthquake from Excadrill sweep the whole Cain + Shelly. Didnt have to use any of the remaining 4.

Stick Web cant affect Pokemon that switch in when you dont have to switch Pokemon from the beginning. #geniusblackguymeme

Roll Safe | Know Your Meme

Edited by nguyengiangoc

On 4/24/2020 at 4:52 AM, Cyclonegale said:

Also forgot to say congrats for beating the Glass gauntlet! It was what I warned you about a long while back, but i'm glad you powered through!

Thank you. You may also gratulate me for beating the entire game 😄

Lucky you, Nguyen! I mainly used my waterchampions as tanks.

I thank the comrade who recommended Reborn to me and who accompanied me through the first half of the game. 

Yeah, np.

Congrats anyway for beating the game, didn't think you'd actually get through it after you failed that miserably at beating Florinia, Shelly, Taka and Arceus. Especially the first half of the game.

Edited by Lake