Venam´s getting a new partner?

Gauvain

There are spoilers for sword and shield so read at your own risk.

So pokemon sword and shield have come out. I was enjoying the game until i came across a certain pokemon.

The pokemon name's is Toxtricity.

Its a poison/electrice type and its called the punk pokemon.

The Punk pokemon.

Its design is screaming venam.

Venam is know to have different partners in the past by version updates.

So is she going to have a new partner?

What do you think?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Gauvain said:

There are spoilers for sword and shield so read at your own risk.

So pokemon sword and shield have come out. I was enjoying the game until i came across a certain pokemon.

The pokemon name's is Toxtricity.

Its a poison/electrice type and its called the punk pokemon.

The Punk pokemon.

Its design is screaming venam.

Venam is know to have different partners in the past by version updates.

So is she going to have a new partner?

What do you think?

Forget to mention that it also plays a guitar made of lighting.

Ofcourse she gonna get it now.Should be her main pokemon now.Whoever designed venam would be really happy with this new pokemon.Not the greatest pokemon still decent.I see it dishing out insane amounts of damage with boomburst if we were to battle venam in future in the field of her choice.Btw you can use eye shaped icon in the toolbox for spoilers.Not a big spoiler though this.

Spoiler

Hm, as limited as toxel's movepool is, it does have enough to make work in the first Gym if need be. A kit like Nuzzle/Power-Up Punch/Flail/Venam's Kiss with a Telluric Seed and Rattled might be able to actually do some work for that early in the game, but it'll be pretty far from her best pokemon on the team- mechanically, there's little reason to trade out stuff like her mareanie or grimer for it. It has to boost to make its Physical attacks worth mentioning, and its Special kit is even worse...

I do agree that this beast should be on her team for every other battle against her, though- it is too thematically fitting. I could see her nabbing a Low-Key one and naming it after her idol, to be honest.