Am I stuck in Coral Planet?

alan28

Dear, ICSW

I went to the post game lightning lounge. I sang all the songs and went to planet Coral. I even talked to all the Corsola (as well as Delicia and Ceolis) and visited all three towers. I needed to go to the concert next, but there is nothing else I can do here for some reason. What am I supposed to do after?

• Global Mods

If you've done everything before the concert, you should be able to get there by speaking to the Corsola to the left or right of the shuttle from where you landed on Coral. 

The final scene before the concert is the one where Smoothie speaks to Chelsea and Chelsea gives everyone Splash Plates. Is that where you are currently? 

(also advance notice, since the Spork club is currently on lockdown, once the topic is resolved I'll be locking the thread)

35 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

If you've done everything before the concert, you should be able to get there by speaking to the Corsola to the left or right of the shuttle from where you landed on Coral. 

The final scene before the concert is the one where Smoothie speaks to Chelsea and Chelsea gives everyone Splash Plates. Is that where you are currently? 

(also advance notice, since the Spork club is currently on lockdown, once the topic is resolved I'll be locking the thread)

Dang it! I did this before doing 100%. Thanks for the info. Now, how do I get out of the planet?

Edited by alan28

On 11/4/2019 at 6:28 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

After the Smoothie performance, you'll be able to take the shuttle back to Area S1.

image.thumb.png.050f4ddc9418e65a1017f749c6cf0ebc.pngAfter becoming a Champion in Pokemon Spork, I went to Forest of Feeling. Then my screen was just like that. I couldn't do anything else. My buttons were frozen. I couldn't battle Vapriquen. I just could save and now I don't know what to do :( Please help me, I don't wanna restart my game :(

• Global Mods
58 minutes ago, hotatom123 said:

image.thumb.png.050f4ddc9418e65a1017f749c6cf0ebc.pngAfter becoming a Champion in Pokemon Spork, I went to Forest of Feeling. Then my screen was just like that. I couldn't do anything else. My buttons were frozen. I couldn't battle Vapriquen. I just could save and now I don't know what to do 😞 Please help me, I don't wanna restart my game 😞

This happened to someone else before; I wasn't able to replicate the error but I was able to unstuck them: https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48858-is-it-just-my-game-or-am-i-meant-to-be-permanently-stuck-at-this-point/

If you upload your save file, I'll try to get you unstuck too. Instructions on how to find and upload your save file if needed; this guide was written for Reborn but works with all RPG Maker/Essentials fangames: https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

Also in the future please create a new thread for something like this instead of posting in an already existing thread for a separate issue; posting in a thread for something which the thread wasn't originally about is considered Off-topic Posting which is discouraged by the community guidelines.

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, hotatom123 said:

Thank you very much. I'am sorry because I come from Viet Nam and It's quite hard for me to know that there was a post like that before. So here it is. 

Game.rxdata 191.41 kB · 0 downloads

I got past the cutscene; you can now get Mesprit and Moltres.

Game.rxdata