Glass workStation Help

eedan2k18

I'd use ninetales alola with snow warning and aurora veil with  light clay instead of drapion and start with it and blaziken woth bulk up. after that or nasty plot ninetales and go for the kill or give it a red card to switch it and go for the kill with another one.

Just try to not let dye any of your pokemon.

first: your mons get healed up and revived between battle 1 and 2, but they only get healed NOT revived between 2 and 3. so dont let luna ko anyone

second: i see a metagross, bullet punch should put a sizeable hole in his mega garde, then if something else targets it on the same turn its either dead from that, or if it kills your other poke a 2nd bullet punch can take it down

i would advise galvantula over drapion as discharge can wreak havoc with the field, as can something like thunder. sticky web is incredibly useful and it pairs well with krookodile with discharge not affecting it.

Actually i finish the fight by sweeping their whole team especially randomus and serra) with +6 atk shadow sneak gallade, the strategy is simple don't let your gallade die before he pulls of at least 2 sword dance, this can be achieved by defensive x item, screens, make use of the AI (they will always target mon with lowest hp) and so on, so if you wanted to try my strategy the maybe u can pull it of with aegislash and prepare a mon that is bulky enough to set up screens to soak up damage and kill when necessary (i use sylveon for this role) just remember to kill the right mon in the right order as the strat will crumble if your aegislash get KOed

On 10/20/2019 at 5:18 PM, Motorteo said:

I'd use ninetales alola with snow warning and aurora veil with  light clay instead of drapion and start with it and blaziken woth bulk up. after that or nasty plot ninetales and go for the kill or give it a red card to switch it and go for the kill with another one.

Just try to not let dye any of your pokemon.

Solid idea but I dont think I have an Ice Stone to evolve my vulpix

On 10/20/2019 at 7:22 PM, MachoPony said:

first: your mons get healed up and revived between battle 1 and 2, but they only get healed NOT revived between 2 and 3. so dont let luna ko anyone

second: i see a metagross, bullet punch should put a sizeable hole in his mega garde, then if something else targets it on the same turn its either dead from that, or if it kills your other poke a 2nd bullet punch can take it down

i would advise galvantula over drapion as discharge can wreak havoc with the field, as can something like thunder. sticky web is incredibly useful and it pairs well with krookodile with discharge not affecting it.

My metagross has meteor mash not bullet punch but i can teach it bullet punch.

And Galvantula isnt a bad idea really its got a good moveset might train it up

17 hours ago, fellowry said:

Actually i finish the fight by sweeping their whole team especially randomus and serra) with +6 atk shadow sneak gallade, the strategy is simple don't let your gallade die before he pulls of at least 2 sword dance, this can be achieved by defensive x item, screens, make use of the AI (they will always target mon with lowest hp) and so on, so if you wanted to try my strategy the maybe u can pull it of with aegislash and prepare a mon that is bulky enough to set up screens to soak up damage and kill when necessary (i use sylveon for this role) just remember to kill the right mon in the right order as the strat will crumble if your aegislash get KOed

I think my Ralts is female but I have a good Honedge with good IVs and a good moveset and I will just train that up 

Thanks for all the replies!

• Like 1