That time again..

Plague

(Didn't know where I should post this so :X)

Well it's that time again where the forums are a bit slow, waiting for the next update. Now I don't mind waiting but I was wondering what everyone has been doing with their time while waiting. Personally for me I started a randomlocke on Leaf Green just for fun as a way to pass time. I've also reset my Pokemon Black and started a new journey. Been having some fun but occasionally get bored and hope back onto reborn to pickup and grind miscellaneous Pokemon who might be needed later. Anyways, what about you guys?

You know the usual. Eating, sleeping, walking, outdoors walking, grinding, hanging, and all of the other things.

There's also my Anti-fish policy, but that's for another day.

You actually go outside? And have friends? That's new to me.

Hmmm....

" Double rainbow? What does it mean?... Well, a "double rainbow" is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it? Gnihihihihahahahhaaa- zuiiiiiiiiiiiiii- DEMACIA! *You have slain an ennemy!* "

Pretty sure people will hate me for this. And yes, i do spam her laugh especially when both teams are looking at each other dead in the eye.

Edited by Soysauce

Hmmm....

" Double rainbow? What does it mean?... Well, a "double rainbow" is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it? Gnihihihihahahahhaaa- zuiiiiiiiiiiiiii- DEMACIA! *You have slain an ennemy!* "

Pretty sure people will hate me for this. And yes, i do spam her laugh especially when both teams are looking at each other dead in the eye.

Mordrkaiser numbre uno hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue

but yeah been playing lol with friends a lot and been my summer homework (try to, it's so hard to make my self do it lol :wacko: )

School right around the corner, so I will not sleep for the remainder of this week. I was able to finish all my readings while level grinding in pokemmo.All reports done time to relax and wait till school official starts.

You question me going outside, having real life friends and living life OUTSIDE the computer? ..well that's fine.

BUT!

You not questioning my anti-fish policy is a huge concern.

It has been questioned.