Looking for someone to trade Ice Stone

VastayanDecoy

Started a monotype side-by-side playthrough with my friend with a few homemade rules as to items and evolutions etc, and I completely forgot to give myself an Ice Stone via shared box to evolve my Alolan Vulpix. Looking for a hero to help me out and save the run; I'm just about to take on Shade, and need all the help I can get! ;-;

Hit me up on my discord, Britbong#9584, if you're feeling like an absolute champion!

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, VastayanDecoy said:

Started a monotype side-by-side playthrough with my friend with a few homemade rules as to items and evolutions etc, and I completely forgot to give myself an Ice Stone via shared box to evolve my Alolan Vulpix. Looking for a hero to help me out and save the run; I'm just about to take on Shade, and need all the help I can get! ;-;

Hit me up on my discord, Britbong#9584, if you're feeling like an absolute champion!

Thanks!

I can help you, I have a spare one currently, would prefer to talk here though

3 minutes ago, VastayanDecoy said:

Hi! That's fine; i only mentioned discord because I'm always active there. Give me a time to be on to trade, and I'll be there! Is there anything you'd like?

I can do now if your available

if you have any spare items that would be appriecated if not don't worry about it

My User is Snorlax, I'll wait. if your on in next 5 mins will be online waiting