I need Bulbasaur, can anyone trade with me ?

Wei

Just now, Wei said:

thank you so much , I only a shiny woobat 

That's okay if it was the only extra pokemon, I don't like taking shiny poekon cause I just release whatever's given to me unless it's a very good pokemon with good IV's, nature or if it has good IVs and egg moves

Just now, Wei said:

I play this game about 3 days so I don't really understand the IV's and egg moves things , sorry about that 

They are a cannon game thing

Egg moves are moves pokemon can only learn by having been breed with specific pokemon that have this move

IVs determine how good your stats are going to be from a base stat like Venusuar has a base stat in it's special atk of 100 so at lvl 100 if it has a 0 in IV a 0 in EV's and a hindering nature the best possible special atk it can have is 184 where as if it has 31 IVs, 252 EV's and a nature that is positive for for special atk at lvl 100 it can have 328 sp atk

Pokemon DB (database) is a good resorse to help you building which ones you want, it has the base stats and what they will be at lvl 100, moveset (we use Ultra sun/moon) including egg moves, tutor and TMs. though we don't get a lot of the better TMs till late game, we still don't have earthquake and a few really good moves. the item guide has which ones we have and when we get them so if you plan on using a mon make sure it actually gets access to what you want it to learn